Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

a nice simple mizzoni's mega wheel margherita. or a dominos extra cheese, sweetcorn, jalapenos & pinapple, even an Aldi €2.19 margherita.

ah pizza

I'm having pizza craving. I've sworn off it to see if it makes any difference health-wise. But is a life without pizza truly living?

was talking to an english colleague, who likes a dominos. i mentioned that i order a sizzler if i'm ordering from dominos, and he did a double take. it seems dominos menus are country specific? they don't have the sizzler in the UK.

I had Dominos at the weekend, it was good but we couldn’t order any coke with it as there was some sort of glitch on the system that added up the order wrong. It was like a fiver for 3 cokes but the total they tried to charge me was over €300. Went back down to normal when I removed the cokes.

problem with our local dominos is that it's €27.50 to have two medium pizzas delivered, but €22 to collect two large ones. this is a problem because two medium pizzas are more than adequate for two people.

Yeah, it’s bad pizza but sometimes that’s just what I want. I’m proper notions most of the time, I make my own normally with the pizza oven in my garden.

Too much like hard work. Some of the dominos sides are gloriously shit too. Do they still do nachos? So bad but so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

• chris d
  • T
  • G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back