Minor complaints thread (23 Viewers)

he worked in the bank - the ransom demand came in, the victim's family were told not to breathe a word to the gardai, but they did; so the gardai asked the bank for the ransom but wanted the serial numbers of the notes recorded. the easiest way of doing it was to photocopy all the money, so my dad and a colleague of his were given that task.
he was subpoenaed mainly in case the defence challenged the chain of evidence, rather than him having actually witnessed anything juicy.
I thought he was an inside man or something! Very confused. thanks for clarifying.

Machine Gun Kelly is just some dork. I thought was going to be like a dark goth techno guy with killer cheekbones.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Machine Gun Kelly is just some dork. I thought was going to be like a dark goth techno guy with killer cheekbones.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's the first time I listened to him. No wonder he gets bottled at metal gigs

Good for you Jonah. Moved a few times with three, and then four. They were rubbish at carrying stuff. Still are.

My minor complaint: people talking about "the space in between" in the arts.

"This sculpture/play/poem represents/tackles/addresses/is about the space in between." Why is so much art about the goddam space in between? And I know I'm being obtuse so someone please set me straight -- between what?

Good for you Jonah. Moved a few times with three, and then four. They were rubbish at carrying stuff. Still are.

My minor complaint: people talking about "the space in between" in the arts.

"This sculpture/play/poem represents/tackles/addresses/is about the space in between." Why is so much art about the goddam space in between? And I know I'm being obtuse so someone please set me straight -- between what?
It's the space between the radiator and the wall, where things fall down and get stuck and you can't get at them.

Trying to move with a 9 month old for the second time in a few months UGH. NOT FUN.

(upside is we bought our first home and are getting into the countryside)
Nice one. I moved to the country for real a couple of months back.
The only downside I've noticed were:

- I might have to get better tyres for the car because the roads around here a dubious AF, and really black dark at night.
- I'll have to get high viz jackets to go walking anywhere at night because there's no paths really (and black dark).
- Everyone in the area knows you, and you know no one. They know you, they know the make and colour of your car, they know what house you live in, that you were slow putting curtains up on the house. And that's what they tell you on the side of the road.

Apart from that it's great. Even those points aren't that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • G
  • dudley
  • rettucs
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back