Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

Nah Madonna just absorbed things from counterculture, dance culture that existed for decades and had great marketing -

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Madonna is the grandmother of all this.

I remember having a discussion about this with someone in work years ago. He was kind of appalled by all the hypersexualization & that female popstars were purely being judged on their looks. Ect....& one of my less erudite colleagues says " bleedin right. I don't want to look at some bouler signing a song"

Discussion over.

I'm not sure how you spell bouler.....
You know after I posted that I thought to myself "How did I forget Madonna?" She's above the fray or something. But then so is Beyoncé.

boweler I think.

minor complaint: the NYTimes running a new article about the capitol riot basically every day, they may as well have an entire vertical dedicated to it.

also, I really like Madonna and her refusal to stop being sexy as she gets older, she's been told to stop doing it for a good 25 or so years now, fucking fair play. You can still laugh at her though, remember her throwing the leg up as she signed that stupid Tidal pledge?? lol

Last edited:
She's crossed the plastic surgery line through.
That line where people get things done, they can get away with it. It looks fine & then they have one too many procedures & they just look strange. Not young. Not old.

A reminder that she used to be cool*

(*or cooler, anyway)

mad.jpg
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I got a lovely refund last year and then a bill of almost double the refund, a few months later after I'd spent it all.
Wankers
this crap seems to happens a lot. I know a guy who was given a tax refund of 3,000 and about 2/3 weeks later he got a tax demand from almost exactly the same amount.
is this individual error or is the whole system incompetent?

School kids are being made to dress up for Halloween today
Made to? Mine love dressing up - the 16 year old is bummed that the SpiderGwen costume she ordered didn't arrive in time, and she had to improvise a kind of clown/pirate costume instead (based loosely on Shadow and Bone). Spent an afternoon with the 13 year old in a fabric shop last weekend gathering stuff for making a cape for some computer game character

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • JohnnyRaz
  • rettucs
  • egg_
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back