Minor complaints thread (58 Viewers)

Tried to buy some Tool tickets this morn for the bro's birthday in June and the only option left was tickets costing €380 EACH, because they were 'platinum'

What the actual fuck?

Is there any point in trying to get tickets on ticketbastard.ie for big shows anymore? Why even bother FFS
I almost bought Tool tickets earlier for the O2, about £170. But we decided against it because she said "maybe you could watch it in Dublin with your brother". Looks like that's out of the question.

Better get back on that. The seats available are kinda rubbish. But, it's Tool, fuckit. We're not going through Ticketmaster though.

Also, I could have as an ohtwo customer ordered ticks two days before anyone else, but I just allowed it to pass by.

The scam calls have stepped up a gear.
I got a missed call and googled the number. It was Santry Garda station and my first thought was that someone was dead.
I called the station and they said spam callers have been using if their number some how.

The scam calls have stepped up a gear.
I got a missed call and googled the number. It was Santry Garda station and my first thought was that someone was dead.
I called the station and they said spam callers have been using if their number some how.

had to do a bit of explaining the world to my mother recently when she happily downloaded and opened an attachment from “an email from the bank”

My eye is bigger than my belly, as my grandmother used to say.

I just got chicken and chips and a kebab. I was very hungry. Ate all the chicken, half the chips, and now there's a whole kofte kebab that I'd be ashamed to sully by attempting to start on.

I suspect herself will eat it when she gets in. Otherwise it's kebab for breakfast. That, at least, is not a complaint.

Got stung for €18 customs and an post handling charges on a €59 order from ebay. I'm pretty sure I already paid British VAT. This is fucking ridiculous. Ill have to start being way more cautious when buying from the master race . In fact I'm going to stop altogether

Dunno if this is age, working from home all day in a dining room chair or symptoms of an impending stroke or something but I'm getting cramps and pains in my left shoulder and neck. Nothing too bad but just a bit of discomfort.

Got stung for €18 customs and an post handling charges on a €59 order from ebay. I'm pretty sure I already paid British VAT. This is fucking ridiculous. Ill have to start being way more cautious when buying from the master race . In fact I'm going to stop altogether
Try setting the parameters on ebay to "European union" instead of "Ireland and UK"

there's no app* for identifying weird cables. am trying to do a clearout of my middle aged man cable box and there are cables in there and i've no idea what they're for.

*i've not actually checked tbf

also, i stuck my old PS2 on adverts without doing any research as to how much it might be worth. looks like i'd have easily gotten €60+ for it, but i only asked 20.

WEEE places have cable bins now

(because there is about 25 yrs of copper left xoxo)

Anywhoo minor complaint

I set aside sunday to get a full day at the firewood, the chainsaw was not working. Took it apart and the ignition cable was ingeniously designed to fail. One check of the spark plug and it tears the ignition lead. 8eu for a replacement - well played China.

I'm sitting outside in objectively warm sun having a coffee and smoke.

Meanwhile inside my housemate has the heating on.

I just don't get it.

I’m pretty sure my Aunt is going to have the fire lit when I get gone from work. She’s in her 70s so has a bit of an excuse.

I almost bought Tool tickets earlier for the O2, about £170. But we decided against it because she said "maybe you could watch it in Dublin with your brother". Looks like that's out of the question.

Better get back on that. The seats available are kinda rubbish. But, it's Tool, fuckit. We're not going through Ticketmaster though.

Also, I could have as an ohtwo customer ordered ticks two days before anyone else, but I just allowed it to pass by.
ah boo

Users who are viewing this thread

• Anthony
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back