Minor complaints thread (37 Viewers)

I hope you're not feeling left-out, @ernesto

not since they started hopping my work phone out of it. At least they can only annoy me at work hours. Also thank fuck I'm not on -call. Imagine being woken at all hours repeatedly and not being able to turn your phone off / ignore calls. Thank fuck is right

plausible. My number has been pwned. I'm getting shitloads of those calls. So much so that I don't answer the phone or check my voicemail to anyone not in my phone book now.
I trialled this last week an almost missed a job from a new person

I’ve blocked 14 numbers in the last week for coldcalling me, all trying to get me to buy crypto currency.
Pain in the hole.
I told the last one I was contacting the Guards if it kept happening because it was harassment at this stage and he absolutely lost it with me and just kept shouting that I was an asshole.

There's a spider and fly fighting to the death just across the room and I really don't like hearing it.

I’ve blocked 14 numbers in the last week for coldcalling me, all trying to get me to buy crypto currency.
Pain in the hole.
I told the last one I was contacting the Guards if it kept happening because it was harassment at this stage and he absolutely lost it with me and just kept shouting that I was an asshole.

4 more calls today.
Fuck this shit

I checked out some Grateful Dead footage last week..was also garbage.

Boggles the mind

Been a while since I complained about this:

working in someone's house installing security systems and get offered a coffee. 'Lovely' i think as I notice 2 machines and a mocha and a French press all in view in the kitchen so I must be getting something decent.

go out to the van for something and there's an instant coffee looking at me. WTF?

Been a while since I complained about this:

working in someone's house installing security systems and get offered a coffee. 'Lovely' i think as I notice 2 machines and a mocha and a French press all in view in the kitchen so I must be getting something decent.

go out to the van for something and there's an instant coffee looking at me. WTF?
fuckers

Users who are viewing this thread

• JohnnyRaz
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back