Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

My money's on it being facebook's fault. I haven't had a single one of those scam calls & herself has had a few. Her number was in the facebook breach, mine wasn't (duh)

(enter your number as 35387XXXXXXX, 35386XXXXXXX or whatever depending on your number's prefix)
plausible. My number has been pwned. I'm getting shitloads of those calls. So much so that I don't answer the phone or check my voicemail to anyone not in my phone book now.

My money's on it being facebook's fault. I haven't had a single one of those scam calls & herself has had a few. Her number was in the facebook breach, mine wasn't (duh)

(enter your number as 35387XXXXXXX, 35386XXXXXXX or whatever depending on your number's prefix)
My number has never been on facepuke ... but I do have the messenger app on the phone

My number is not included in any leaks but my wife’s has been in the Facebook one. I think she’s gotten a couple of scam calls, I’ve had none.

I mean, if they can randomly generate and spoof the number they're calling from, surely they can do the same with the numbers they're calling. I don't think it takes a hack to expose everyone to this shite.

The good thing is that phone companies are finally gonna be forced to do something about it. Simply authenticate the source of the call, or don't permit it. Some crowd in America are already trialling it.

I mean, if they can randomly generate and spoof the number they're calling from, surely they can do the same with the numbers they're calling. I don't think it takes a hack to expose everyone to this shite.

The good thing is that phone companies are finally gonna be forced to do something about it. Simply authenticate the source of the call, or don't permit it. Some crowd in America are already trialling it.
My personal phone number hasn't been called once though, and is also exposed via WhatsApp.

laws of probability should have speed dialled me by now surely?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
    Vicar Street
    58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back