Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

I just had my first go at making crispy onions. Who knew garlic salt and onion salt actually contained salt?

They aren't crispy enough, but they're delicious enough. I do intend to take some into work tomorrow. I've brought store bought crispy onion in before. So now my entire livelyhood depends on my bosses capacity to eat salt.

I think I'll be ok.

So far today:
  • I left some negatives in to be scanned, there is an extra €6 charge to just to have the photos emailed to me
  • The arrivals/departures info for the dart is all over the place and meaningless
  • I don't have enough food in the house to satisfy me

I just had my first go at making crispy onions. Who knew garlic salt and onion salt actually contained salt?

They aren't crispy enough, but they're delicious enough. I do intend to take some into work tomorrow. I've brought store bought crispy onion in before. So now my entire livelyhood depends on my bosses capacity to eat salt.

I think I'll be ok.

The wife reckons they're not crispy enough (in comparison to the stuff that costs £3/tub in the shop). But tbf, I don't think that matters as long as they're tasty.

As for minor complaints, I rang the boss this morning and he was like "No I'm not back until Wednesday, like I told you".

We're pretty certain he did not in fact tell us that. I actually think he didn't tell us to set me up to fail, leaving me 'in charge' for four days and not telling me.

So far today:
  • I left some negatives in to be scanned, there is an extra €6 charge to just to have the photos emailed to me
  • The arrivals/departures info for the dart is all over the place and meaningless
Got a train in Maynooth, said on the board that it was serving all stations to Connelly. I wanted to get off in Broombridge to switch to the luas and it has just sailed through direct to Drumcondra. Currently parked outside Connelly waiting for it to pull up and let me off.

Got a train in Maynooth, said on the board that it was serving all stations to Connelly. I wanted to get off in Broombridge to switch to the luas and it has just sailed through direct to Drumcondra. Currently parked outside Connelly waiting for it to pull up and let me off.
I presume the lack of an update means he didn't make it out alive

I’m in the Sandyford Industrial Estate DMZ awaiting de-lousing and rations. There is talk that they have closed the passageways to anywhere further south. No Avoca for weeks no. Clinging to hope.

So far today:
I have a negative scanner. For future reference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back