Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

Sitting here in my workvan, broken down waiting for AA roadside assistance. Could be hours, apparently.
Gearbox or clutch or linkages are fucked. Luckily it happened In a housing estate and not the m50.

Replacement van arrrived same time as vehicle tow truck after about 90minutes
Just in time to go on to last job.
Wish they had taken longer

In my case it was Emily Blunt.

Speaking of new stuff, listening to all the recent releases by "MARINA" and oh boy is it ever consistently bad.

I might go on in the marina stuff in a day or two for the craic. I was dabbling with princes rainbow thingy a bit too. Anywho was on about this, second go with the lyrics i was more into it. rediculous run of singles going on here though.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I might go on in the marina stuff in a day or two for the craic. I was dabbling with princes rainbow thingy a bit too. Anywho was on about this, second go with the lyrics i was more into it. rediculous run of singles going on here though.

Missed out on her vinylS twice here.

Heard Cowboy Baby in Supervalu the other week, checkout girls humming along, it's a hit!

My minor complaint is that it took me ages to figure out what song the opening lines reminded me of.

Great song!

I found myself deep in the comments of a bitcoin fight

There's this song I keep getting in my head, a really chirpy 80s pop song but I don't know the lyrics and it doesn't have much of a melody that you could hum to anyone and the bit i have on loop is musically fairly minimal, just the beat (mid tempo) with keyboard chords on the 1st and 3rd beats of the bar and the singing over it. I don't know who sings it but it sounds to me like a song that a Scottish or Australian band would come up with.
Think of two bars with a c major chord (mostly keyboard) on the 1 and 3 beats and then two bars with g minor then back to c etc. There are other parts of the song too but I don't remember them. Does that ring any bells? I might attempt to transcribe the bit of melody I have later

Actually the singing in the first bar of c kinda matches the 1,2,3,4 of the rhythm and the second bar the singing is more 1-and-2-and-three-eee, same with the g-minor bit except the second g-minor bar is 1-and-2-and-3-and-4

There's this song I keep getting in my head, a really chirpy 80s pop song but I don't know the lyrics and it doesn't have much of a melody that you could hum to anyone and the bit i have on loop is musically fairly minimal, just the beat (mid tempo) with keyboard chords on the 1st and 3rd beats of the bar and the singing over it. I don't know who sings it but it sounds to me like a song that a Scottish or Australian band would come up with.
Think of two bars with a c major chord (mostly keyboard) on the 1 and 3 beats and then two bars with g minor then back to c etc. There are other parts of the song too but I don't remember them. Does that ring any bells? I might attempt to transcribe the bit of melody I have later

Actually the singing in the first bar of c kinda matches the 1,2,3,4 of the rhythm and the second bar the singing is more 1-and-2-and-three-eee, same with the g-minor bit except the second g-minor bar is 1-and-2-and-3-and-4
Play it and record it

I made a cover of what i have in my mind

It's so good I don't really need to know the original anymore but anyone recognize it?

Users who are viewing this thread

• dudley
  • rettucs
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back