Minor complaints thread (22 Viewers)

€300

I discovered my local o Brien's off license accepts them which is beside a SuperValu that also takes them. So that's my food and drink shopping covered for a while. Between those and take aways via justeat, it'll be gone pretty quickly
ah jaysus, all that whinging and you sitting on 300 quid of free booze the whole time

Thats fucking rotten mother of sweet jazes

She is sound though I reckon. Probably hasnt murdered anyone either which is nice in the music biz

Over-taped packaging. If the box you're shipping something in is self-sealing, why would you cover it in tape that I have to remove before recycling? There are no winners in this situation

This used to be a massive thing in my old work. But I'd be the wrapping stuff in the warehouse, and often also the one unwrapping stuff on site. So it was infuriating being on both sides of the situation.

It's to do with people, usually on shit money, being told to do their job really well. So they wrap the hell out of a package, post it, then it's not their problem. I would say "you know someone's going to have to unwrap that? Just put a bit of thought into what your doing, or else you'll be a package wrapping monkey your whole life."
and they would say "that's not my problem mate, I did my job".
"Em, you didn't though did you, really, if you think about it".
"Not my job to fink abouh ih mate".

Treat people like they don't know shit, and they'll behave like they don't know shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back