Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

I finally changed the strings on my acoustic back in early lockdown. It's always been buzzy as fuck so I though I have a go at "fixing the neck". Made a balls of it and can't get it back to where it was. Have hardly picked it up since.

valentines day love GIF by Boomerang Official

cancelled, Wtf, cancelled, wtf...

The power cable for my DAB radio broke. And I tried to fix it and made it worse.

Much sad.

I got it working again. This is very good. Wouldn't pass a PAT test, and I better make sure I unplug it before bed, but it works.
But it's still a minor complaint as after spending so many years messing with various wires and cables, it still takes me two hours to do something so basic.

"Note This issue only affects Windows Servers, Windows 10 devices and applications in enterprise environments."

why thank you, microsoft. 'only' pretty much every operating system you support.

End of the working day, pitch black, we were working outside.

The boss impatiently says get this extension lead inside and lock up.

He didn't know I had my phone charging in that extension lead. I didn't notice I didn't have my phone until I got home, so I walked the hour back to work to find it. I found my phone. It had landed in a bucket of water.

I don't know who to be more angry with.

Users who are viewing this thread

• chris d
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back