Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

bring it back to the shop and show them this thread

Fucker won't replace a part that was damaged in transit because I left it too late to report it. Yes, it's in their terms and conditions, but what difference does it make if it's 3 days or 30?

bah

Received my new (used) Wacom tablet..and now I find my pen won't work on it. Another fucking expense

Why don't things just work?

Only Tuesday and it’s been a rough week already.

The kid had an asthma attack, we didn’t know she was asthmatic so that was fun. She’s doing better, just a bit scary.
Broke up with a lovely guy who might have been the right person at the wrong time, which is shit.
Also started a new job yesterday and it’s waaay more complicated than I’d expected. Did 7-5 today but half of that was just getting the laptop to work. I’ll be on TV the odd week but I panic and get a stutter when there’s cameras around.
I’m hoping I don’t puke.
We’re going to see Hives the weekend though, so we’ve something to look forward to.

Last edited:
Ordered a used iphone from Harvey Norman. Arrived yesterday in a box with a few other bits. When I opened it the box the phone was in had the seal broken. It's a seal that says "do not accept if this seal is broken". I'm sure it's fine and the phone is in great nic but even so we contacted the store with photos of the broken seal.
They emailed back last night saying they will bring it to the attention of the store.. here we fucking go...

The only thing I can think of is that they are reusing boxes or worst case is that someone replaced the phone with a lower capacity one. Stupid pain in the arse.

Ordered a used iphone from Harvey Norman. Arrived yesterday in a box with a few other bits. When I opened it the box the phone was in had the seal broken. It's a seal that says "do not accept if this seal is broken". I'm sure it's fine and the phone is in great nic but even so we contacted the store with photos of the broken seal.
They emailed back last night saying they will bring it to the attention of the store.. here we fucking go...

The only thing I can think of is that they are reusing boxes or worst case is that someone replaced the phone with a lower capacity one. Stupid pain in the arse.
Update:

They're sending a courier out with a new one. Fair play.

I'm working on a busy project at work that's just 9-7pm writing all the time. Now, I'd prefer to be writing than dealing with dumb questions and meetings, but my brain is actual mush as a result. When I finish writing for the day, I stare into the distance trying to form sentences for up to 2 hours then fall asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back