Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

Lovely timber though.

I have a minor complaint. I've been awake since 3am. I want to destroy everything. I also just want to sleep. Grrrrr, frustrating af, too much to say.
I had a really broken night’s sleep too but I reckon the new tablets that have necessitated the pill organiser above have something to do with it.

I can't speak to the pills, but I hope you know what you're at and best of luck to you. Having a pill organiser must be a bit shit. We'll all end up with one eventually.

It is lovely timber though.

I badly need a shave and the itch is driving me crazy. But the effort of shaving it now I've left it so long.....guess I'll just be itchy then.

I knew you were in the epilepsy club, sorry to hear that you’re my bad brain twinsie.

Its a bummer, they seem to go hand in hand. I'm doing really well this year though, hope you're coping well and going through a similarly good period. Starting a new medication is a flipping dose, it always threw me off for at least a month

Its a bummer, they seem to go hand in hand. I'm doing really well this year though, hope you're coping well and going through a similarly good period. Starting a new medication is a flipping dose, it always threw me off for at least a month
I’ve just had a hell of a time with five serious brain bursters in 5-6 weeks. Hoping the new meds reduce that frequency by a lot. The epilepsy is well behaved luckily, seizure free for nearly five years.

two part epoxy paint smells strongly of dogshit. I can't tell if I've stepped in dogshit, or it's just the paint. I might have done both. I guess I'll find out tomorrow, presuming I don't suffocate or explode or go on a mental killing spree while using the stuff.
Or step in dogshit.

oh well, at least we still have a sense of smell.

My boss chiming in with "feedback" from their Texas timezone. I have no respect for anyone who is working at 4AM, absolutely none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back