Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

{very specific minor complaint}
the absolute pain in the hole pickup height adjustment screws become when changing pickups.
I know guitar hardware technology is largely stuck in the 50s and 60s for perceived reasons of tone , but come on lads - there has to be an easier way to do this.

The missus has never seen "The Wind That Shakes The Barley". She's a Northern English lass with Irish heritage. This is unacceptable to me.

And also, I don't have it on DVD or on the hard drive. This is my fault. I must rectify this forthwith.

The missus has never seen "The Wind That Shakes The Barley". She's a Northern English lass with Irish heritage. This is unacceptable to me.

And also, I don't have it on DVD or on the hard drive. This is my fault. I must rectify this forthwith.

I have not seen it either.

Any use?

Me either.

michael-collins-rea-screenshot1.jpg

That was unexpected. It's just a good movie, in and of itself. At least as far as I remember.

This came up as we were watching GoT and we both went "That Liam Cunningham is a fucking good actor"...

I visited the set of Michael Collins with my parents - the big GPO setpiece and streets around it - it was open to the public for a weekend or something. The geographical shortcuts they took were lost on me. I have a vivid memory of seeing lads walking off with massive pieces of faux-rubble.

That was unexpected. It's just a good movie, in and of itself. At least as far as I remember.

This came up as we were watching GoT and we both went "That Liam Cunningham is a fucking good actor"...
My brother met him on the set of Game of Thrones as they were warming their feet by a fire in a barrel. They chatted about the glamour of the acting profession.

You know about that instant cure for hiccups where you take a drink of water, hold it in your mouth, lean forward as far as you can head towards your knees and then bend your head forward as far as possible and then swallow the water? Never fails for me, but I don't know if I've ever had these mega hiccups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back