Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

I only saw it a few years back (and maybe when I was about 7 or something), I hadn't realised how many shots Jackson directly cribbed from it.

Such legs though

5ba2393d10efd082f9d70773d18cfd8b6c16b716.png
The rotoscope orcs with their proper fuckin war chant are amazin

I only saw it a few years back (and maybe when I was about 7 or something), I hadn't realised how many shots Jackson directly cribbed from it.

Such legs though

5ba2393d10efd082f9d70773d18cfd8b6c16b716.png
Like how much does this 1 minute clip beat the shit out of the Peter Jackson film soundtrack

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I got microblading (semi-permanent tattoo what-have-you) done to my eyebrows yesterday and now I look like I drew them on with a big marker. It will fade in a few days but it's tough going round in the meantime, everyone is fucking staring at me.

I got microblading (semi-permanent tattoo what-have-you) done to my eyebrows yesterday and now I look like I drew them on with a big marker. It will fade in a few days but it's tough going round in the meantime, everyone is fucking staring at me.
Just pretend you're in a Latina street gang and people will be too afraid to stare, Deedles.

Jesus Christ, Fungie is dead! He's been dead for decades, shut up.
It is unfortunate that it took Fungie dying to convince people that it wasn't all a hoax by the Healy Raes featuring multiple dolphins all in on the scam.

Well except you, the nature hater.

Finally got around to installing a roadside safety mirror opposite our driveway. I fully expect it to be robbed imminently and I ripped my new (ish ) t-shirt while doing it.

I'm always looking at red, orange and mustard clothes online and going, ooh that could be nice, and then reminding myself that I am Irish and ham-coloured clothes will always look woeful on me.

Red looks grand on me because I'm fairly white pale vs pink pale, but mustard and orange and rust... love them as I do, make me look really washed out. I never learn, either.

Unrelated to my personal colour pallette, but I can't get my head in the game with work this week at all. I have zero motivation and zero focus. I don't know if its the lockdown news that has me kind of frazzled, but I need a massive kick up the arse.

tumblr_o1bbl1PtUE1u3vgqpo1_500.gif

Here @egg_ why don’t broken Wikipedia links to removed pages redirect to archive.org instead of saying “permanently broken link” or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back