Minor complaints thread (33 Viewers)

I HATE scented toilet roll ... in fact I hate any synthetic smells, more or less. Used to work beside Irish Flavours and Fragrances in Drogheda. Eeeee-yuck
This poor fuckers who work in Lush. God help them.

When the band split up they moved into the toilet roll business.

3f1b61978206b22d93395c2e2732706f.jpg

That was one unpleasant lunch break breaking up compacted toilet roll and forcing shit through pipes. That scented toilet roll from Woodies (with the whale motif) ...might as well be flushing nappies down the toilet. It doesn't break down but clumps together in a foul papier mache shit-berg.

New Tinder bio sorted

That's not a minor complaint, it's two major complaints with a with at least one major relief (maybe?).

Glad you're not Covidious though, and out of isolation.

Negative! However, I’ve spent the day (our 10th wedding anniversary) dying from a thermonuclear migraine that started at 2am and peaked around lunchtime. I’m still feeling like shit.
thats surely the next few years worth of illnesses out of the way though. So, party time til 2024 when you might get your next sniffle

Spotify being a total fucking whinge in regards staying connected to the internet.

"Oh sure you have this album downloaded, have just listened to it, and haven't changed to any other albums but I couldn't possibly show you the tracklist"

It's just part of your apprenticeship for culshie-hood. Next: getting your septic tank desludged
Got it desludged. They're fairly sure it's about 40 years old and had never been desludged. Took them a while to get it going.

It's been working grand so hopefully we haven't jinxed it by doing what you're supposed to do. Looks like we don't need to replace it though (we'll see what happens over winter) but hopefully that'll save us thousands.

No minor complaint, it's just all a bit gross.

My eyesight seem to have accelerated in it's decline recently, I had to get new glasses and I need to use them a lot more than I did up to recently. Stupid aging process.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Eat less pff, the amount of salad I've been cramming into myself to feel as full as having had a chicken fillet roll is insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back