Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

Dear dole office, where is my fucking dole money? Like ye are only giving it to me every fucking fortnight now so the least you could do is fucking well prepare yourselves to do a bit of fucking work for five minutes every second Tuesday and transfer it to me on the fucking day I'm supposed to get it.

It's ok , I have it now- minor pleasure!

I had a little fit about the Rona the other day. Now I'm pretty sure I'm just a smoker who dislikes dust and very hot weather and gets the odd hangover.
But yeah, it's easy to freak out, and it remains important to be vigilant I guess.

In the end, the lads came in, took one look at the boiler and went "nah, that's too much work. we'd have to remove all these cupboards first. sorry mate, can't do it today, I'll talk to your landlord".

The last gas inspection sheet actually says "Landlord, please remove all cupboards before next inspection".

Stage 3, Estate Agent sends their own gasman. He realises that the whole cupboard that was in the way is actually on a rising slot. The whole cupboard just lifts out a spigotty-hinge thing, and drops back in. This dude would be on my Crystal Maze team.

But a month of emails, a bunch of waiting around, needless agg, dealing with a bunch of smug stupidness. All for a flat that we're getting kicked out of in a few weeks.

I had a little fit about the Rona the other day. Now I'm pretty sure I'm just a smoker who dislikes dust and very hot weather and gets the odd hangover.
But yeah, it's easy to freak out, and it remains important to be vigilant I guess.
Just today realised the factory next door (literally over the wall) from my (very elderly) folks' place is a significant risk, and one of them has some of his stuff in our yard, and is in and out all the time. Never once thought of it, despite all of the family taking all the precautions. Apparently they do several temperature checks a day, but what the hell use is that? Low level freakout over here.

You can only do your best really, I get annoyed with the behaviour of some folks, but it's not my place to judge. Anyone who followed every bit of instruction to the letter since March is definitely the exception.

However, if you're worried, then you need to have a word. With your parents as much as the other guy.

Sold a few things on discogs check the an post site to work out howmuch itll cost and theres a sign saying no parcels to america. Thats ok im sending a cd to Australia. Buyer pays and off i go to post.

"Sorry,nothings going to australia at the minute"

no, working, in a school currently.
It’s nice up here though but over my budget I imagine

I live in D9 with the missus
Soon to be back in Lucan with my folks / sister/nephew for a few months with herself for saving/buying a house
I’m just down the road from Stepaside towards Sandyford. If you were local I was going to suggest a coffee or something but given that you’re an interloper, I have to slam the door shut and pretend like I haven’t seen you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back