Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

Was it 38 degrees though?

I'm just gonna have a beer...gasmen are gas men.

In the end, the lads came in, took one look at the boiler and went "nah, that's too much work. we'd have to remove all these cupboards first. sorry mate, can't do it today, I'll talk to your landlord".

The last gas inspection sheet actually says "Landlord, please remove all cupboards before next inspection".

I'm sure the fact that it was half three on a Friday on a crazy hot day didn't factor in their decision at all.

So I waited all day for nothing. And it was too hot to eat the dinner, and I messed up the potatoes, and the house is still a tip. Oh and we now live in a gaff without a valid gas safety certificate.

In the end, the lads came in, took one look at the boiler and went "nah, that's too much work. we'd have to remove all these cupboards first. sorry mate, can't do it today, I'll talk to your landlord".

The last gas inspection sheet actually says "Landlord, please remove all cupboards before next inspection".

I'm sure the fact that it was half three on a Friday on a crazy hot day didn't factor in their decision at all.

So I waited all day for nothing. And it was too hot to eat the dinner, and I messed up the potatoes, and the house is still a tip. Oh and we now live in a gaff without a valid gas safety certificate.

wouldn’t blame the lads for that, landlord is a lazy bollox it sounds like.

If I rocked up to somewhere that time on a Friday for a small job and the area wasn’t cleared/moved for the job Like I’d previously said, I’d absolutely walk away from it

Totally agree. I might have to bring my standard estate agent rant to the Major Complaints thread again. I've only been complaining about estate agents for what, my entire adult life now?

The weather lads, I'm fucking sick of feeling like I've been punched in the face. Can we keep the long days of daylight and fuck the humid nonsense in the bin.

The weather lads, I'm fucking sick of feeling like I've been punched in the face. Can we keep the long days of daylight and fuck the humid nonsense in the bin.

with you there.

its fucking dark during daytime and muggy and my sinuses are being little geebags and im working far far too much this month

We're forecast lightning for Thursday, then all weekend. That's all that's keeping me going in this heat. And the clear skies means tomorrow nights perseid meteor shower should be visible.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Dear dole office, where is my fucking dole money? Like ye are only giving it to me every fucking fortnight now so the least you could do is fucking well prepare yourselves to do a bit of fucking work for five minutes every second Tuesday and transfer it to me on the fucking day I'm supposed to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back