Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

Sorry to hear that.
Do the banks cover these incidents?
Are you going to be ok? I mean, what happens now? Can you get your money back? Sounds like more of a major complaint to me.

I'll be grand, thank you
The bank will cover it

I never use my ATM card outside of the bank ATMs, but I was forced to use a private one on Saturday because of an emergency.
Took 20 bucks out. There was an additional charge on the a/c this morning for the full balance, leaving me with $0.00

Lucy in Texas says they will take care of it. So the money isn't gone really. Just resting in some criminal's account :)

She'll be right.

The missus lost her bank card the other day. The first day she'd gone more than 100m from the house. After she cancelled it, it was handed in to a local pub where they know her. We're all pretty sure the person who took it tried to use it, found that they couldn't, so decided to play good Samaritan by handing it in.

A minor complaint as nothing was lost except time and effort.

It was all somehow my fault as well.

Sorry to hear that.
Do the banks cover these incidents?

I had a few grand pulled out on me a few years ago. The bank had me sorted out within about 24 hours. Though the expediency was probably down to the fact they were fairly sure that I, living in Ireland, wasn't travelling between Australia and Singapore each day taking money out.

Fuck, will you get it back?
The bank said I will, so hopefully it works out

i always withdraw cash in multiples of €70 (well, i haven't done so in several months).
just makes it easier to spot the transactions on statements.
This is the thing, I almost never use it. Like once a month, I'll take out some walking around cash, always at a bank branch.
Everything else goes on the credit card.
Then I'm stuck in the post office on Saturday and their card reader isn't working, I'm 3 dollars short, so I hit the ATM in the lobby.
Boom. Gone.
Every last cent.

Last edited:
I had a few grand pulled out on me a few years ago. The bank had me sorted out within about 24 hours. Though the expediency was probably down to the fact they were fairly sure that I, living in Ireland, wasn't travelling between Australia and Singapore each day taking money out.
Me too charges all over the place but luckily I only had about 900 in there. Took about a week or so to fix though but that could have been because it was right before Christmas.

Sewer is packed in/up again

I gave in and called someone to have a look. It seems "it's not sucking"

Going to cost around 1000 to put it right

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back