Teeth: Enter At Your Own Risk (1 Viewer)

jonah

My flamin TEETH are.... well, flamin. Went on an antibiotic in April which helped, but now its sore again. I know its a stupid cavity, but I'm still feeling a little nervous about visiting the dentist, but I guess it has to be done.

I have found that I've always been happier after seeing the dentist, even if I don't particularly love anticipating going there

Good luck
Same here

Although I hate the scraping to get the plaque off and the inevitable lecture that although I brush and floss every day it's not good enough.

Always feel better afterwards though.

dentist.jpg

my teeth are really yellow the last ten years. when i get them cleaned
by a dentist it makes little difference.
she's says that's just the colour they are.

brushing your teeth everyday won't perform any miracles.

personally i'd rather lose a few pounds than have nice teeth.
i don't mind having say, psoraisis (sic), but being overweight for 24 years
due to medication and is something i'll never get used to.

Haven't been to the dentist in years, back of the net hahaha. I'm at the point now where I basically avoid going because I reckon next time I do go, the dentist is just gonna be like "So eh gimme like 2 grand to fix your mouth" even though I never have any tooth pain or anything.

On the note of the dentist - I never have time to go because work and now that I'm working from home I'm thinking I should boo an appointment, but also it seems risky...? But I think dentists are fairly sterile!

@jonah if it helps my Mam had to go recently and she said it was really well handled, super clean, waited in her car until they called her etc, she said she was worrying for nothing.

i haven't had my teeth cleaned in 20 years. i haven't been to the dentist in 10 - broke a tooth, but not too badly; ended up getting that fixed and four fillings.
i have some slightly misaligned teeth and he wanted to grind one back to make it flush, and was so insistent that it took me threatening to get out of the chair to convince him otherwise.

I look after my teeth, but anti-seizure meds that I was on for about 8 years really fucked my tooth strength up, so now for the first time in my life, I have lame cavaties. Had one filled in November, and was supposed to go back in Feb to have another one done, but pandemic. In too much daily pain now to wait, just hoping it aint a root canal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back