Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

This is like you got Zidane head butted whilst playing football and you decided that was just a yellow card, and the entire world was screaming RED CARD at the ref.
This is your Howard Webb moment in the world cup final right here!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was watching a film last night and the subtitles stopped after an hour and 40 minutes with another 45 minutes or so to go
Sure after an hour and 40 minutes you'd have subconsciously mastered the language to a sufficient degree to understand the rest of the film

The kind of thing that is for sale on cd on places like amazon too? Often radio broadcasts?

( not that I havent bought plenty of bootlegs myself)

I ordered a thing on AliExpress in the middle of January. Nothing happened for two weeks then i got a tracking ID on 27th January.

1587561760676.png

Nothing happened for 5 more weeks, then it started moving for a couple of days, and stopped again.

1587561799132.png

Then nothing happened for another two weeks so I opened a dispute and got a refund...

... and two days ago, this happened:

1587561870405.png

And today:

1587561905183.png

Oh no.

Minor complaint: I don’t know if I should refund the refund or not.

Attachments

• 1587561462703.png
    1587561462703.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 5
This is like you got Zidane head butted whilst playing football and you decided that was just a yellow card, and the entire world was screaming RED CARD at the ref.
This is your Howard Webb moment in the world cup final right here!

Webb absolutely ruined the World Cup Final in 2010.
he should have also sent off Marc Van Bommel (before De Jong i think ?).
actually Van Bommel should have been sent off in the Quarter Final, Semi and Final.

having failed to send off the two Dutch players, Howard Webb then made
a large amount of decisions that benefited Spain for the rest of the match.

Webb was a policeman wasn't he ?

the ref in the Final below (Christos Michas) was later banned for life.
Leeds always claimed he lost them the match but like Howard Webb he was
so bad, he's bad cop/bad cop to both teams at times.
Leeds should certainly have had two penalties.
several key players were unavailable - Giles, Bremner, Clarke and Jack, who
had torn a hamstring in FA Cup Semi and retired aged 37.

European Cup Winner's Cup Final 1973 -
AC MILAN v LEEDS

1973 European Cup Winners' Cup Final - Wikipedia

Hahaha Van Bommel was a dirty bastard alright, I always liked him. Webb was a policeman aye. English refs have a great time in the World Cups don't they? Graham Poll vs Croatia was a classic one too, 3 yellow cards!

In fairness I watched that AC v Leeds clip there and I can't see the ref doing that much wrong considering the times they were, but Leeds should definitely have had a peno for that trip, considering the guy got kicked about 6 times before they even tripped him up! I mean, if Bremner had been playing in that game, he would have been kicking all round him too, like he usually did. The handball one, hard to see from the video but the ball is kind of blasted at the guy from about 2 yards away, I hate when those ones are given as penos, and nowadays they all are even though half the time the player didn't move his hand to block the ball, his arm just happened to be there for balance.
But yeah also definite argument that you have to book or send off people earlier to keep some semblance of control on the game, just back in 73 half the matches ended up in those wars with the players just trying to kill each other regardless of who the ref was.

Why can't we just clone Collina a million times and get him to ref everything in the world?

I ordered a thing on AliExpress in the middle of January. Nothing happened for two weeks then i got a tracking ID on 27th January.

View attachment 13874

Nothing happened for 5 more weeks, then it started moving for a couple of days, and stopped again.

View attachment 13875

Then nothing happened for another two weeks so I opened a dispute and got a refund...

View attachment 13876

And today:

View attachment 13877

Oh no.

You can certainly think about it for three months

View attachment 13874

View attachment 13875

View attachment 13876

And today:

View attachment 13877

Oh no.

the saga continues

1587678577991.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• dudley
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back