Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

I managed to get through to my dad.
The line was bad but if I heard him right, he went to Loas for a day, ate skewered rat that someone sold them out of the boot of a Toyota and for some strange reason, ended up in hospital with severe food poisoning.

He’s been in there two days now and didn’t call sooner, because I worry too much.
So he's doing alright?

He’s lost a bit of weight but doesn’t have any kind of plague, so he’ll be grand. Thanks for asking.
I honestly think he’s going to put live me.

Got info at 5pm that our place was going full lockdown at 6pm, ran in and got the primary staffs computers and once for myself. brought home two monitors and a pc and somehow managed to bring one without A: a standard vga out and B: the monitor with the HDMI option doesn't have a standard power supply.

FFs.

I managed to get through to my dad.
The line was bad but if I heard him right, he went to Loas for a day, ate skewered rat that someone sold them out of the boot of a Toyota and for some strange reason, ended up in hospital with severe food poisoning.

He’s been in there two days now and didn’t call sooner, because I worry too much.
The scariest thing about all this is that his behaviour makes absolute sense to me

Fuck

A couple of internet orders appear to have got lost in the post. But seeing as they were shipped from China....it doesn't seem so important in the scheme of things.

My girlfriend will just have to live without those novelty sunglasses. If you can call it living.

A couple of internet orders appear to have got lost in the post. But seeing as they were shipped from China....it doesn't seem so important in the scheme of things.

My girlfriend will just have to live without those novelty sunglasses. If you can call it living.

like a moron i ordered something from China in January.... almost two months on:

2020.03.15 13:58 (GMT-7): Loading completed insorting center
2020.03.13 15:34 (GMT-7): Loading completed insorting center
2020.03.12 14:55 (GMT-7): Loading completed insorting center

like a moron i ordered something from China in January.... almost two months on:

2020.03.15 13:58 (GMT-7): Loading completed insorting center
2020.03.13 15:34 (GMT-7): Loading completed insorting center
2020.03.12 14:55 (GMT-7): Loading completed insorting center
Whatever happened to all that Christmas gear from China, Pete?

LiveDrive just started playing Hotel California - complaint
Had to admit to myself that I like it - complaint
They cut off miles before the solo - complaint
Now I have to root it out myself to listen to the solo - complaint
Solo - no complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ernesto
  • MacDara
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back