Minor complaints thread (23 Viewers)

I’ve been compiling songs to make a playlist for about a month now and I just looked at the folder and it’s 5 hours long! Now I need to curate it. I’m still of the thought that good mixes should be no longer than 60 minutes and have a thematic or rhythmic flow. That’s a lot of editing or multiple playlists. 🤔

I believe I made pizza once

So I'm pretty sure that evens out

That just made this pop into my head! Now I can’t stop laughing. Thank you. Today keeps being the laughs.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My anxiety is through the roof. Have a permanent lump in throat and fluttery feeling, and I've had to duck into the bathroom for a big old sob every day this week and last. In total ribbons, haven't slept properly in weeks. Corona anxiety + having to cancel all our wedding plans and plan a new one here because of the virus shite + now worrying that this one won't even go ahead and we'll be fucked = Ciara can't hold shit together. I also just got a new job which should be good news but is adding to the nightmare.

If its any consolation when I finish work generational alpha-bringer of bad news I've to try and talk my cousin into cancelling her wedding and my lil sis is working next door to the lab in NI. At least you've taken the initiative.

That just made this pop into my head! Now I can’t stop laughing. Thank you. Today keeps being the laughs.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you
Exactly the shit I'm talking about with wives

She's sick in bed and still issuing orders, insisting he make burgers and do whatnot.
While still planning to leave him.
They can't help themselves.

Why on earth do rational people put themselves through this goddamn hell?

Anyway, adding "light life-coaching duties" to my Tinder.
Should drag them in like a Lynx ad.

Oh yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back