Minor complaints thread (49 Viewers)

Same. I limit myself to 3 glasses of wine per week now, because booze just does not agree with me anymore. Had 2 last night, and feel a billion times more tired than usual
I agree with booze though.

I went for my run this morning and all hoping i'd at the very least feel like a hardman afterwards. Let this be a lesson to me.

I was cleaning the pub doors and found this lovely collection of spider egg sacks.
When I was getting rid of them, they burst and I’m 99% sure some of them got into my right eye.
It stings a bit and feels gritty.
There is no good outcome from this.

441EDB3B-F16C-4F9E-AFCE-FA45D047F423.jpeg

Update
My eye still feels funny and now I’m convinced they’ve reached my sinuses.

Two days ago I as cleaning the bathroom after someone had puked and I managed to get a chunk of onion on my arm.
I didn’t think my week could get worse.
How wrong I was.

Confetti. I hate it. Lesson for you all, never bring it to a pub. EVER. Unless you want them to hate you. I just spent 40 minutes scrubbing it off the floor and I still didn't get it all.

Also for the record, the spider was on a set of outside doors, not in the pub. :confused:

I was cleaning the pub doors and found this lovely collection of spider egg sacks.
When I was getting rid of them, they burst and I’m 99% sure some of them got into my right eye.
It stings a bit and feels gritty.
There is no good outcome from this.

View attachment 13577
Have the spider babies finally found Hives??

No they were filled with hundreds of tiny white dots, like teeny tiny styrofoam balls.

It’s been over 24 hours and still no super powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back