Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

My friend took this on the way to her Christmas party which is now in January - so it's really a complain by proxy - I myself am not much of a complainer

I know this is a perennial, like the Christmas deccies in Arnott’s in August

But we are draining the meaning out of everything with this kind of shit

eggs ).jpg

My friend took this on the way to her Christmas party which is now in January - so it's really a complain by proxy - I myself am not much of a complainer

I know this is a perennial, like the Christmas deccies in Arnott’s in August

But we are draining the meaning out of everything with this kind of shit

View attachment 13415

If you want to grab me 10 of those mini eggs ones for 2.29 there go for it

Plans to visit Japan stalled because of possible Coronavirus outbreak. Boo.

This seems mad to me, bringing home 200 Japanese from Wuhan and...Not putting them int quarantine.

Call me juvenile perhaps, but I feel like back in the day when you ordered a record in the mail from a good independent label you’d get a few stickers in there, a few flyers and maybe even a hand-written note saying “thanks we appreciate it”. Now when you order a record you get.... a record.

Bastards still using the front of my building as a dumping ground. Found these within 2 days on the path outside the bins this morning, they obviously don’t have the code so just dumped it on the path. Building is on the corner in a commercial area rather than a residential one. Is this a council or letting agent issue?

91D6DE12-9FC0-41B9-8A2C-2D06B3E230DD.jpeg F2AD2B5A-3BC1-4E5D-84EC-E5E57DB9E100.jpeg

Bastards still using the front of my building as a dumping ground. Found these within 2 days on the path outside the bins this morning, they obviously don’t have the code so just dumped it on the path. Building is on the corner in a commercial area rather than a residential one. Is this a council or letting agent issue?

View attachment 13484View attachment 13485

call the council first anyway
Also place should have cctv coverage. Most cctv-monitored city on the planet

I'm in a pretty emotional mood today, everything keeps tearing me up. "Rainbow Connecion" from the Muppets came on my spotify shuffle and I actually started crying at my desk. So whenever someone wants to get to Burlington Road and put me down, that'll be fine.

Pulls up to the office, runs over to Jonah and shouts "your dress doesn't go with those shoes", speeds off happy with a job well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back