Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

Those mon-fri ones are just pricks, I think. They want a bit of extra cash but they don't want you around at the weekend when they're having me time.

don’t really see too much wrong with that, unfortunately the market has too many of them now. They have always existed but can now set their own terms because there is a shortage of proper housing.
For all we know they have their kids at the weekend or something

Oh dear, I've just been reading the customer feedback reviews for the seller.

Shit.

At least the people giving out have been saying that Amazon are standing over the sale and giving the money back.

After waiting for it the be 3 days late I lodged a refund request this morning. They granted it within 5 minutes

Give threshold a ring.we had one who evicted us citing massive refurbishment.He tried to charge us 1250 as he hired cleaners to clean the kitchen floor,bathroom floor,carpet on the stairs.before knocking the kitchen,redoing the bathroom,and throwing out the carpet.also charged us for cutting the grass before paving the garden.he had to pay every penny back

Give threshold a ring.we had one who evicted us citing massive refurbishment.He tried to charge us 1250 as he hired cleaners to clean the kitchen floor,bathroom floor,carpet on the stairs.before knocking the kitchen,redoing the bathroom,and throwing out the carpet.also charged us for cutting the grass before paving the garden.he had to pay every penny back
Thanks. I'm in London though.

"Here is the cost of insurance, we will match anyone who does better, just send them on to us."

*sends in some alternative quotes I got"

"Unfortunately we were unable to match the quote on this occasion."

Don’t mention insurance. Last month our youngest’s creche announced that they were closing for good at Christmas as they can’t afford to keep up with the new childcare regulations. This morning our eldest’s after school emailed to say that they may not be opening in January as they can’t get new insurance (along with over a thousand other childcare facilities).

For the record

Cycling Ireland spent this year pushing insurance policies for group cycles

A: not a legal requirement B: obvs a trojan horse to get insurance into the cycling world, instead of you know, making the roads safer.

I mailed them about this and about how they were sleepwalking into ruining cycling for everyone.

No real response.

Just putting this post here for the 'told you so' self quoting in 2023.

Don’t mention insurance. Last month our youngest’s creche announced that they were closing for good at Christmas as they can’t afford to keep up with the new childcare regulations. This morning our eldest’s after school emailed to say that they may not be opening in January as they can’t get new insurance (along with over a thousand other childcare facilities).

My girlfriend is probably going to have to give up her side-gig as they mailed everyone the week before Christmas that everyone will have to get their own insurance from January on. It won't be worth her while any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back