Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

Also the point of buying a t shirt of something is that people can see it, so by layering you cover it up for months while wearing it down. This isn't smart.

You guys will grow to this, I'm sure of it.

The kitten is doing great but is meowing all night and I had to pay 40 quid to dry clean my duvet and pillows because she did a dirty protest when I was away. Sigh.

There's also the scratching and biting to consider
View attachment 13238
How did this happen? Looks sore, definitely disinfect those. Most scratching and biting can be completely avoided by training cats that hands are not toys but allowing them to eat food out of your hand and only ever playing with toys that are on strings, etc. If your cat is doing that when you try to pet it I would recommend learning a bit about cat body language, especially its tail. Unless you're handling your cat when it is extremely stressed this shouldn't happen.

If it happened when getting a cat into its carrier I can show you a method that avoids stress for both parties.

How did this happen? Looks sore, definitely disinfect those. Most scratching and biting can be completely avoided by training cats that hands are not toys but allowing them to eat food out of your hand and only ever playing with toys that are on strings, etc. If your cat is doing that when you try to pet it I would recommend learning a bit about cat body language, especially its tail. Unless you're handling your cat when it is extremely stressed this shouldn't happen.

If it happened when getting a cat into its carrier I can show you a method that avoids stress for both parties.

He's just 'playing'. But I don't allow him to do it anymore. He's starting to learn it's not acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

• egg_
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back