Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

I've dabbled with a harmonica since I was a toddler. I thought I could get a tune out of it until I relaised I'd been doing it all wrong so gave up. I've started trying to learn it again and realise not only was I holding the thing upside down but I was blowing when I should have been sucking. It's really hard to retrain a habit of 40 odd years.

It sucks

and blows

Reaction channels on YouTube. There's only one decent one, lost in Vegas.
Is there a race element to them?
Black people listen to "white music" kind of thing.

Trying to join IMRO for a recording I’m on. Jesus Christ, do they make it this much hassle on purpose?
Their website is laughably shit.
I’ve just given up at this stage. I don’t have an evening to give to go print off forms and photocopy my ID. FFS

I went to the local health clinic to get put on a GP list. Turns out they're full so the best they could do was to put me on the list that is waiting to get on the waiting list.

I drove an hour and half to my old GP only for him to tell me I'm grand but would I like some antibiotics?, then drove another hour and a half home to resume work.

Still feel like crap and now I have to make up the hours.

I went to the local health clinic to get put on a GP list. Turns out they're full so the best they could do was to put me on the list that is waiting to get on the waiting list.

I drove an hour and half to my old GP only for him to tell me I'm grand but would I like some antibiotics?, then drove another hour and a half home to resume work.

Still feel like crap and now I have to make up the hours.

Retrain to become your own GP. Problem sorted

update please
I called the DSPCA to pick her up and they "looked and couldn't find her," so I went down ar 5 and picked her up. Luckily the staff from Rua Red helped me. I brought her straight to Tallaght Animal Hospital (amazing staff) and was there until 8pm for an appointment. Found out she's a she, she had no fleas or worms, minor cat flu. €70 quid. She's now in my bedroom in a box. She's terrified and is doing a lot of hiding. She's 8 weeks. She's gorgeous.

I called the DSPCA to pick her up and they "looked and couldn't find her," so I went down ar 5 and picked her up. Luckily the staff from Rua Red helped me. I brought her straight to Tallaght Animal Hospital (amazing staff) and was there until 8pm for an appointment. Found out she's a she, she had no fleas or worms, minor cat flu. €70 quid. She's now in my bedroom in a box. She's terrified and is doing a lot of hiding. She's 8 weeks. She's gorgeous.

Congrats on your new cat

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back