Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

jesus. I've said it before, outside our bubbles of music scenes and social media "real" people are completely ignorant of current progressive social mores. Salt of the earth they are, salt of the earth.

Bar them forever. Sell the pub and travel the world until the money runs out.
the thumped "sound but pricks" commune in Italy is still a possiblilty. Daily gladiator fight between me and 7.

Five years of this shite, they are so lucky I haven’t glassed them. No boundaries, none at all.
You've seen their true face. The country roads are extended gutters and the gutters are full of bloody spite and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.
The accumulated filth of all their bitterness and recriminations will foam up about their waists, and all the locals and regulars will look up and shout "Save us!"... and you'll look down, and whisper "No."

Someone said check out a band called the struts......not impressed. Lame, annoying songs sung by a mid 70s Freddie Mercury look a like.

Last edited:
The clocks
With everything out of whack by an hour, it is likely that I will accidentally listen to Ray Darcy at some point this week

Already had about 3 minutes of Miriam this morning

Ban this clock-changing nonsense
Tuned in for the 1 o'clock news and got the Angelus

This is not fucking on

A bunch of whinging car drivers clogging up my work twitter advocating for helmets. I know its only like 200 people or something and the 2.1 million drivers just don't care but eh, if you want safe roads maybe start by not driving.

I don't know why drivers make a big deal about helmets. What does it matter to them if someone wears one or not? They always wheel it out when they're giving out about cyclists. It's like they want to somehow punish them or make them comply with something against their will, thus giving the driver a moment of satisfaction.

Any cyclist should wear a helmet, but it ain't gonna help much when a bus wheel runs over you

I'm very much on the fence with them tbh. I know plenty of people who cycle scarcely faster than they walk and never break a sweat, I cycle through town faster than people drive so I don't mind, but I'm 100% more interested in drivers actually living up to the contract they signed when they got a licence than I am in telling anyone to wear something that isn't really proven to be as much as a safety gain as (factually) wearing a helmet while driving a car.

I'm very much on the fence with them tbh. I know plenty of people who cycle scarcely faster than they walk and never break a sweat, I cycle through town faster than people drive so I don't mind, but I'm 100% more interested in drivers actually living up to the contract they signed when they got a licence than I am in telling anyone to wear something that isn't really proven to be as much as a safety gain as (factually) wearing a helmet while driving a car.

Don't think a helmet is going to do much good if a motorist hits you but I'm fairly certain on the occasions when I've independently come off my bike they've been useful (except for the time that I didn't hit my head but I'm fairly sure that the rapid deceleration of my body slamming into the road caused my brain to bang against the inside of my noggin and gave me a low grade concussion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back