Minor complaints thread (20 Viewers)

I went to dancing lessons for a little while, it was particularly hard because you're trying to do everything you're told while also being told you have to lead. Getouttatown.

Haha, my short story is being discussed in class tonight and I am fucking dreading it
My creative writing thing i signed up for was cancelled due to lack of interest or something. FFS. Thumped writers club???

I went to dancing lessons for a little while, it was particularly hard because you're trying to do everything you're told while also being told you have to lead. Getouttatown.

My creative writing thing i signed up for was cancelled due to lack of interest or something. FFS. Thumped writers club???
The number of people in my class has been steadily declining since the first day but it's good, if slightly terrifying, fun.

[/QUOTE]
Going through a long period of feeling very meh. Everything is meh. Such a privileged complaint, I know but nonetheless, meh. Lost joy in work, music, even where I live. Feeling very isolated but normally I get joy from being independent but not now. I need to snap out of it.

Oh and a root canal today.

The eternal complaint

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have of late, but wherefore I know not, lost all my mirth....

I've already got a clothes horse/rack going. The kitten enjoys taking things off it and knocking it over.

This dryer, when it works is an eco-friendly model you'll no doubt be happy to learn.

What about trying an evening class? I started a creative writing class recently and I'm making my first short film next month and stuff like that helps. Work and Brexit still depress the fuck out of me though
Funny enough, I am six weeks into one on animal behaviour and welfare. I drive up to Dublin every Monday afternoon for it and then stay with a friend until Wednesday morning. I work Wed-Sun night so it's my weekend essentially. I usually end up roaming aimlessly around Dublin on Tuesdays trying to plan out my next step. I prefer animals to humans these days (probably always) so maybe that's a future endeavour, if I ever offload the pub. If nothing else, the behaviour part of the course is helping with the lads on the other side of the bar.

I thought about a writing or artistic avenue but my creativity is just gone. Zapped. Maybe at a later point it will come back. Kudos on the writing course. I hope your story goes over well tonight.

I've already got a clothes horse/rack going. The kitten enjoys taking things off it and knocking it over.

This dryer, when it works is an eco-friendly model you'll no doubt be happy to learn.
Brother, the Amazon is burning - the planet is screwed beyond hope

I just hate tumble dryers, microwaves and dishwashers, so I have lots of workarounds for them

I've none for super cute kitten hijinks tho

Brother, the Amazon is burning - the planet is screwed beyond hope

I just hate tumble dryers, microwaves and dishwashers, so I have lots of workarounds for them

I've none for super cute kitten hijinks tho
What if you're with Airtricity and all the lecky you use is 100% green energy? Then all you have to feel guilty about is the amount of money you're throwing down the drain.

What if you're with Airtricity and all the lecky you use is 100% green energy? Then all you have to feel guilty about is the amount of money you're throwing down the drain.
I dunno. That sounds pretty cool.
I still wouldn't thank you for a tumble dryer though. I'm too pure, Hermie!

The planet is not screwed beyond hope, that's Elon Musk talk.
Is it?
I only know him from cars and amateur paedo hunting.

I was thinking of Greta Thurnberg; ecosystems collapsing, mass extinctions underway and all that.
Everything’s getting worse - by any available measure - and nothing effective is being done.
The idea that as a species we’re going to suddenly cop on, sounds very far-fetched - to me anyways.

Tumble dry and take all the Ryanair city breaks you want. Everyone else is.
Show's over.

Attachments

• kick-ass-movie-quotes-6.gif
    kick-ass-movie-quotes-6.gif
    632.9 KB · Views: 1
The planet is not screwed beyond hope, that's Elon Musk talk.

I agree with this. I've watched a few news stories go from minority to majority over the few years I'm working here. I think public opinion will shift over the next 3 years in more positive direction. These idiot brits are clogging up the newspapers though

Is it?
I only know him from cars and amateur paedo hunting.

I was thinking of Greta Thurnberg; ecosystems collapsing, mass extinctions underway and all that.
Everything’s getting worse - by any available measure - and nothing effective is being done.
The idea that as a species we’re going to suddenly cop on, sounds very far-fetched - to me anyways.

Tumble dry and take all the Ryanair city breaks you want. Everyone else is.
Show's over.

What I mean is the show is far from over but the billionaires would rather you despaired, went full nihilism and did nothing to topple them from their perch instead of actually listening to what Greta Thurnberg is saying. Go on your Ryanair city breaks, that won't break the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back