Minor complaints thread (29 Viewers)

giphy.gif

AMT coffee stalls have such an annoying lid policy, I always have a row about it. Please let me put the lid on myself, no the coffee is very hot you night burn yourself, it's a latte it shouldn't be very hot and anyway I'm 42, please my manager will be angry if I don't put the lid on, but I''ll put the lid on right here and not even take it away without it's lid, then she puts the lid on and ruins the coffee because it was filled up too much and by the time I board the train and sit down all the froth is lost and the froth is the only reason I buy them. If you take a sip or two before the lid goes on this disaster is averted. This evening I quite politely grabbed the coffee before she put the lid on and she threw up her hands in horror as if I had grabbed her wallet or something. Sake.

Mouse#2 managed to lick the peanut butter off without setting the trap off. I had plans for this evening...but now..he's toying with me

AMT coffee stalls have such an annoying lid policy, I always have a row about it. Please let me put the lid on myself, no the coffee is very hot you night burn yourself, it's a latte it shouldn't be very hot and anyway I'm 42, please my manager will be angry if I don't put the lid on, but I''ll put the lid on right here and not even take it away without it's lid, then she puts the lid on and ruins the coffee because it was filled up too much and by the time I board the train and sit down all the froth is lost and the froth is the only reason I buy them. If you take a sip or two before the lid goes on this disaster is averted. This evening I quite politely grabbed the coffee before she put the lid on and she threw up her hands in horror as if I had grabbed her wallet or something. Sake.

Complain to AMT

Mouse#2 managed to lick the peanut butter off without setting the trap off. I had plans for this evening...but now..he's toying with me
I know I am all up in your business on this, and I apologise

A good way to be sure it's a mouse is the poop - should be like small grains of rice in size
Rat poop is more like currant size in diameter

I only mention this because mice aren't consistently this clever on the bait-stealing

Hair-trigger that trap!

@pete needs to move these mouse posts into a proper rodent hunting thread

Happy hunting, Johnny

I know I am all up in your business on this, and I apologise

A good way to be sure it's a mouse is the poop - should be like small grains of rice in size
Rat poop is more like currant size in diameter

I only mention this because mice aren't consistently this clever on the bait-stealing

Hair-trigger that trap!

@pete needs to move these mouse posts into a proper rodent hunting thread

Happy hunting, Johnny
I got one earlier, using peanut butter, after the failure of a piece of chicken. Definitely mice. Whatever it is now doesn't give a shit bat it's fallen comrade and has twice licked off the peanut butter without triggering the trap. I'll get better traps tomorrow. I head that rats and mice don't occupy the same territory, is this bullshit? Come back dead cats, I don't need this hassle.

I got one earlier, using peanut butter, after the failure of a piece of chicken. Definitely mice. Whatever it is now doesn't give a shit bat it's fallen comrade and has twice licked off the peanut butter without triggering the trap. I'll get better traps tomorrow. I head that rats and mice don't occupy the same territory, is this bullshit? Come back dead cats, I don't need this hassle.
Rats predate on mice so mice tend to avoid them. And mice are not that put off their dead brethren, they cannibalise each other at the drop of a hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

• JohnnyRaz
  • jimmybreeze
  • chris d
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back