Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

The lad who sits beside me at work keeps cracking his knuckles, like, all of them together in one go, with maybe one or two additional cracks
that he missed. I don't have this skill myself, I'm unable to crack them at will. Do people get some nagging sensation in their hands that can only be relieved by crackling the knuckles or is it just a reprehensible habit?
Probably both. I do it and it feels sometimes like the knuckles are too stiff and they can be a bit sore. Cracking resets the feeling to normal.

Name and shame please
No need to shame the drummer for having no style!

Here I'll tell you what, there isn't a song in the world that I wouldn't end up disliking if I spend more than 1 second reading the stan and weird pervy and fucking people explaining the song comments underneath it on youtube.

Here I'll tell you what, there isn't a song in the world that I wouldn't end up disliking if I spend more than 1 second reading the stan and weird pervy and fucking people explaining the song comments underneath it on youtube.
I'm one of those freaks who absolutely loves SongMeanings.com

SOUNDBLAB IS SLEEPING
Soundblab is no longer posting new content. Across 10 years from 2009 until 2019 our writers posted close to 10,000 reviews. All of this content is still accessible on the site which will remain live as an archive. However, there will still be some gig reviews, the latest of which can be seen below.

Here, my hot take for today:

Saying " 'X' is not a Personality" is not a personality either.

Stop sub-thumpeding and dish.
I have no idea what this means

Do kids not use google? Remember "The Original Rudeboys" from a few years ago who had never heard of ska? Now there is a band in Drogheda called "Skins F.C." who are neither skins nor a football club

There is a rat (or rats) in our shed. I'd forgotten that this was a possibility, but now our cats are gone we're probably going to see more of this. I'm loath to put poison down though, and baby cat is still too small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back