Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

Here, so i was driving around a fairly rough part of london yesterday. We were coming out of a residential street and turning onto a main road. There was this skinhead looking lad standing outside the offie rolling fags and talking to his mate. His young daughter was standing there too. Next minute we hear this almighty smack and the little girl goes down on the ground. The cunt had smacked her across the head hard enough to knock her down, in public on a sunday afternoon. His horrible mate was stood there laughing. I regret not pulling over and giving him a taste of his own medicine, the cunt.

Complaint? I don't know...
Gave in to the hype and listened to the new Tool album. Sounds like Tool.
Lots of people giving out about the new Tool album, I think it’s good. I’m not sure why everyone thinks they will reinvent music or whatever, just solid riffs for an hour and a half, grand for me!

I'm so impatient, but I hatttttttte when places are late with your order, but instead of saying "listen, it'll be wednesday", they keep saying "sorry end of day", then that passes, then the next morinign "sorry this morning", then that passes... like, for fuck sake, get on top of your shit of give yourself a larger window guys!

#ciaraiswaitingforfilmscans

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

eh, fuck off, it's practically a non-sexual picture and boo hoo if someone wrote a piece about the biggest pop star on the planet that wasn't part of their PR strategy.

here's the same magazine running an advertorial for the same

also her middle name is pirate so ther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back