Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

We can't reach it, that bottom tap is about a half a meter off the ground, while the access hatch is about 2 meters up the wall. Seriously a special place reserved in hell for the designers of this place.

Himself is currently dismantling the shelving to see if we can make a big enough hole to get at it. Anyway, thanks again, even if only for reading my moaning.

I hope I've been able to help a little even.

The mains is arguably the most important to turn off.

Get it stopped and everything else can be drained.
Reaching the mains is rarely easy and usually involves at least dismantling shelves.

I mean all vegans should be butchered obviously.*

*this is a joke.

I mean for any of the reasons I've know people to go vegan the most pragmatic way to pick up vegetables is from the closest available source, without the packaging and junk that people are trying to avoid. I've heard rumours that some supermarkets also stock meat as well as vegan food but it is very difficult to have any assurance that it isn't battery farmed or from the dustbowls of the uk so spending money in these places is only going to prolong that business model. I've never in my life seen a vegan go into tesco and go HOLY FUCK THERE IS MEAT HERE but I haven't lived in many big cities. Yes, there will be meat, but you'll have a much better chance of supporting an economy that is degree or two less unethical that what the chainstores are offering and you'll be able to buy carrots half the size of your head that are more than one shape.

Well the local butcher I get vegetables off to make soup on Sundays closed down so it's between Tesco and lidl now in that town.

I used to buy veg off my local Fruit and Veg shop (still 7 miles away) it cost a fortune.
now i go to Lidl in the same town. Veg costs about 40 % the price of the small shop.
sorry, but i'm a lot closer to being poor than most folks and i eat like a horse (so i need
lots of veg).

Oh I'm no different if I'm short of money, I'm just annoyed the option has been removed. Considering the town in question it's pretty embarrassing because those folks can certainly afford SUVs and urban off roaders.

FFS. I'm literally in the best shape i've ever been.

View attachment 12996
BMI is bollox. Its an indicator of precisely nothing.

I remember when I was at peak fitness getting a medical check done. Part of it was BMI and I came in over 25%. The doctor told me that, by the BMI chart, I was overweight. However, the chart needs to be interpreted. By that I understood it as meaning that it was applicable only to people who don't exercise. Muscle is heavier than fat, so you can have very low body fat but still be overweight by BMI's reckoning.

The fact that you consider yourself in the best shape of your life, is probably your answer. You build up a bit of bulk around the legs from cycling. You tighten the core, also by cycling. And, it will build some muscle around the upper arms and shoulders, as well as your upper back. All of that probably explains what you're seeing.

Listening to some snide Americans with their podcast not understanding 90's europop. "What is wrong people" x 25 mins. Yeah, really insightful VOX.

BMI is bollox. Its an indicator of precisely nothing.

I remember when I was at peak fitness getting a medical check done. Part of it was BMI and I came in over 25%. The doctor told me that, by the BMI chart, I was overweight. However, the chart needs to be interpreted. By that I understood it as meaning that it was applicable only to people who don't exercise. Muscle is heavier than fat, so you can have very low body fat but still be overweight by BMI's reckoning.

The fact that you consider yourself in the best shape of your life, is probably your answer. You build up a bit of bulk around the legs from cycling. You tighten the core, also by cycling. And, it will build some muscle around the upper arms and shoulders, as well as your upper back. All of that probably explains what you're seeing.

I always claim this as well, "I'm all muscle doc, BMI is bullshit."

that certain combination of bureaucracy and character acted customer service that can suck the life out of you.

luckily I earn less than any of these pricks and therefor it is costing them more to not solve the problem than it is me.

losers.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back