Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

I see Chrissy Teigen just discovered public libraries and now my internet feed wants me to be fucking delighted for her.

I see Chrissy Teigen just discovered public libraries and now my internet feed wants me to be fucking delighted for her.

You can't even muster some happiness for Luna getting storytime? You're a monster.
Edited because bad spelling.

Last edited:
I put effort into my ludicrous Prince sounds like post and didn't even get a like out of it.

Also it's Friday but i have loads of work to do before it's over.

I came home to find a bird had got itself trapped in the sitting room somehow and shit all over the place. I tried to let it out the window but I think it's injured and it didn't want to go out so I decided to let it hide on the window sill behind the curtains for the night. There's a cat outside now frightening it and me inside frightening it.
20190812_222005.jpg

I came home to find a bird had got itself trapped in the sitting room somehow and shit all over the place. I tried to let it out the window but I think it's injured and it didn't want to go out so I decided to let it hide on the window sill behind the curtains for the night. There's a cat outside now frightening it and me inside frightening it.
View attachment 12982

If you want to catch a bird throwing a towel over it has worked for me in the past.

In galway we have of course, a seagull / bird sanctuary you can just bring broken ones too.

They should ban cars from the city centre altogether.

Been saying this for years. A big part of the city centre should be totally pedestrianised, with the exception of buses and luas. Fuck taxis. Dame Street all the way to Georges should be pedestrianised. Nassau Street at least as far as Dawson Street, preferable Kildare Street. All Westmoreland Street, O'Connell Bridge, at least half of O'Connell Street, the quays both sides of O'Connell Bridge, all of Wicklow Street, etc etc etc. Dublin is prehistoric compared to how proper cities deal with this stuff.

Been saying this for years. A big part of the city centre should be totally pedestrianised, with the exception of buses and luas. Fuck taxis. Dame Street all the way to Georges should be pedestrianised. Nassau Street at least as far as Dawson Street, preferable Kildare Street. All Westmoreland Street, O'Connell Bridge, at least half of O'Connell Street, the quays both sides of O'Connell Bridge, all of Wicklow Street, etc etc etc. Dublin is prehistoric compared to how proper cities deal with this stuff.
they've been doing that on a trial basis on a few sundays during the summer. They made a bollix of the first attempt where it was so cordoned off, even the fucking pigeons couldn't access it. Would be great to see it pedestrianised indefinitely. And yea, fuck taxis. Pricks.

Users who are viewing this thread

• dudley
  • ernesto
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back