Minor complaints thread (26 Viewers)

Have you never walked or cycled in Dublin? Taxi drivers are a pox.

Of course, I’m not defending the deplorable behaviour from taxi drivers That ive seen and experienced. I just think people in wheelchairs should be able to access Amenities. Maybe only taxis equipped to deal with a wheelchair

Of course, I’m not defending the deplorable behaviour from taxi drivers That ive seen and experienced. I just think people in wheelchairs should be able to access Amenities. Maybe only taxis equipped to deal with a wheelchair
That I can get behind. Also: more buses with more room for wheelchairs/buggies.

The blue badge should be the answer. But given how bad the abuse of them is already,with how little there is to gain from using them,I can only imagine how much they would as use to access the city centre.

The blue badge should be the answer. But given how bad the abuse of them is already,with how little there is to gain from using them,I can only imagine how much they would as use to access the city centre.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sore finger stories it is then.
About 3 months ago,what appeared to be a wart appeared on my finger. For the next long time I tried treating it as a wart but nothing worked, It was quite sore to touch and "open" and If I didn't have a plaster over it,it was very sore and tender and I would be quite startled if it brushed even on clothes. A couple of weeks ago,I went to get it frozen off. The docter said he wasn't entirely sure it was a wart. but he would try. It didn't work. I went back and he said pretty much all I could do was go to casualty,that he thought it was a pyogenic granuloma (it was). At 4am after spending 13 hours waiting and having to look after Eoin the next day I left.
Avril then sent me to get it sorted private. In,cut off,and home in 3 hours. Yesterday,Avril was taking out the 3 stitches. I have never felt such pain since I fractured my skull,but a different kind of pain. It had been kind of sore to touch for a few days,but I thought that was because a small lump had been cut out of my finger and it would be ok in a day or two.
Literally minutes after the stitches were out there was no pain at all anymore. I reckon the first sticth,the only one that hurt,was going through a nerve or something.
Anyway,itseems all good now,just a little scab to go.

Sorry,that ended up a lot longer than I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back