Minor complaints thread (22 Viewers)

Is there a way to disinvite a person someone else invited to go live in your house with you?
Bear in mind, the person doing the inviting is my mother and the person invited is my brother. (He is renting now and at a reasonable rent)

Is it so bad to want to live on your own? I was looking forward to peace and quiet of being on my own.

My mother has made arrangements with him on this (including how much in rent he would pay) and he finally said it to me on what he wants yesterday. All I need to do is find the aeriel socket in the second bedroom behind the fitted wardrobe (is there one)

On one hand, I don't think it is unreasonable to want to live alone. On the other, reading this myself, my thought is I am being a selfish cunt which is part of why I feel I am being pressured.
Wtf?! I’d tell them both where to go.

Wtf?! I’d tell them both where to go.

Would probably mean she would not talk to me for a while.
Not a bad idea. ;)

Wait, your mother invited your brother to live with you? WTF? Does she own where you are living? It no, I don't understand a world where this could happen. That would be a major rather than a minor complaint.

She doesn't. She can be a bit strong willed in her views and my biggest problem is I am conflict-averse

New PC arrived this morning with everything except the screws we needed to fit the graphics card we'd already bought on eBay. So that was a thing. Seems they're also an American type that you can't buy in any shops here. I mean, really. Luckily after rummaging around we found screws left over from our previous custom build, but then we found that the tight angles inside the new case made screwing the feckin' things in far, far more of a headache than it needed to be. Had to take a trip to the hardware for a magnetic screwdriver just to hold the bastards at the thread hole and keep them from falling into the innards. Ugh.

Put my phone in the wash...! But it's ok because it was a shit phone with a crap battery and hardly any memory and I'm due an upgrade next month. All my numbers, photos and music on there though : (
If it’s got a removable memory card it might still be recoverable...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Unicron
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back