Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

trying to learn the rules of the Pokemon card game. That shit is more complicated than anything I do in work.
It's insane, we couldn't do it. We went to a training session in Gamestop, the guy said no-one plays to properly.
He recommended going to the Pokemon website, you can play it for free there and it forces/guides you to play it properly, so is good for learning.

I prefer the kids made up rules though

It's insane, we couldn't do it. We went to a training session in Gamestop, the guy said no-one plays to properly.
He recommended going to the Pokemon website, you can play it for free there and it forces/guides you to play it properly, so is good for learning.

I prefer the kids made up rules though
Yeah we’ll end up with some compromise rules I think. Or he’ll lose interest. Fingers crossed anyway.

Went post 2x cds I just sold on discogs. Foolishly packaged them on top of each other(you know like,more compact and protected) Postage would be 8euro!!!!!! If I place them side by side,it will be 4.50. Idiots.

Is there a way to disinvite a person someone else invited to go live in your house with you?
Bear in mind, the person doing the inviting is my mother and the person invited is my brother. (He is renting now and at a reasonable rent)

Is it so bad to want to live on your own? I was looking forward to peace and quiet of being on my own.

My mother has made arrangements with him on this (including how much in rent he would pay) and he finally said it to me on what he wants yesterday. All I need to do is find the aeriel socket in the second bedroom behind the fitted wardrobe (is there one)

On one hand, I don't think it is unreasonable to want to live alone. On the other, reading this myself, my thought is I am being a selfish cunt which is part of why I feel I am being pressured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back