Minor complaints thread (28 Viewers)

Fair enough. I'm being a curmudgeon and good to hear it helps small/local record shops. I went in anyway and bought Young Americans (only 70s Bowie album I don't have on vinyl) for 16.99 so happy enough.

We moved house 3 years ago and are moving again this week. I'm finding boxes that are still packed and sealed from 3 years ago. I just want to dump the unopened boxes. Also boxes and boxes of books. Again I just want to dump them all. 5 boxes of CDs, yes you too.

Oh stuff.

We moved house 3 years ago and are moving again this week. I'm finding boxes that are still packed and sealed from 3 years ago. I just want to dump the unopened boxes. Also boxes and boxes of books. Again I just want to dump them all. 5 boxes of CDs, yes you too.

Oh stuff.
I dumped a shitload of stuff last year. It was painful.

Agree, once you start dumping stuff you kind of lose all emotional attachment to any of your things. I'm at the point where I'm so into it I'm throwing away things I definitely still need

My mother texts me every few weeks about the latest show she saw on Netflix where billionaires tell you to throw out everything and then live in a clean-lined white room with only their app downloaded on your one product for comfort.

as of the next few weeks we will have NO bus service anymore - as in nothing whatsoever.
used to have least one bus per hour (during the day) until 2011...

UPDATE:
some good news.
this happened on monday but instead on tuesday we had a three times a day either direction
LOCAL LINK minibus service - so not so bad (goes to two local market towns)

the bus that came into village at 3:15 am from Dublin (for coming home from gigs) is finished though but it still goes into local town (about 2:15 am instead now) so i'll work something out.

BUT last week a local cult called TEAM LOWRY sent out flyers which claimed it's leader Michael Lowry had intervened to retain bus service. yawn....
the convicted fraud has a habit being extremely quick to claim credit for things he had nothing to to do with.

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back