Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

But he's so dreamy. You'll find my Wicklow, baby image in some other thread from today. That's a fair theory. I think I've heard some of his new record and it's indecipherable from the old stuff so I'd say the fans are thrilled. If he can de-ed Sheeran the perception of Ireland for a while I'm all for it. So dreamy.
I refer to this as the post sheeran era

I'm not gonna buy it but I weirdly want one. I kind of like the idea of just hearing surface noise.

Listening to silence to own the audiophiles.

Skanger (Dublin performance art / punk / improv) released a CD which has nothing on it about ten years ago. I can't remember whether it's actually silent or just a blank cd. Must dig it out and stick it out on Discogs. I'd say it's been done loads of times.

The empty vinyl is a bit of a one-liner, but I don't object to it...there have been much much worse wastes of vinyl. My personal Worst Waste Of Vinyl, for several reasons, is a Metallica 7" of Enter Sandman (It was a present) which is a picture disc. It's almost entirely black.

Sent 15 sterling to friend in belfast who was getting a record for me. Paypal charged me 1.99euro to do so with my paypal balance. Used to be a hell of a lot less than that.

Tower records not having 2 albums I wanted in stock today.

It took me four bookshops until I found the 2 books I wanted

Personal Pension guy didn't reduce the direct debit (to zero as i am now part of the office scheme)that I had asked in writing to reduce 4 weeks ago so that want out of my account today.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
    Vicar Street
    58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back