Minor complaints thread (38 Viewers)

Sickner. Pissyphone.

I can't come up with any lyrics

you've just reminded me that I have to rewrite a placeholder verse that I've been using for a long time. So long that it is going to be very difficult. But rhyming a word with he same word is not on.
Plus the new Weezer album finally arrived today and I'm giving it the headphones test. I can't help but analyze the mix. Really interesting, Rivers is tight double tracking and panning almost all the vocals.

you've just reminded me that I have to rewrite a placeholder verse that I've been using for a long time. So long that it is going to be very difficult. But rhyming a word with he same word is not on.
Plus the new Weezer album finally arrived today and I'm giving it the headphones test. I can't help but analyze the mix. Really interesting, Rivers is tight double tracking and panning almost all the vocals.
I wish I found some better sounds no one’s ever heard
I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words
I wish I found some chords in an order that is new
I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang

Aww I hate that. Can be very hard

I find that for those you have to write about something totally different. Good luck!

I was delighted with myself in November for finishing a new Stoat song. It's March now and I'm still working on it :/
I think I'm setting myself too high standards

Which one??

A big one on nassau Street.
I was lucky it’s currently partially a building site and there was a plumber on the way back anyway. Also that I hit the pipe within a foot of the ground and a door which it flowed out under into the back yard where it drained away. Also where I drilled the hole in the pipe meant that the plumber cut put a valve in fairly quickly So very lukcy.
Happens everyone at least once so hopefully I won’t be that unfortunate again!

Piss phone has largely dried out without TOO many issues so far. However, the main fucking reason I got the phone was because the camera is good, and the inside of the lens on both front and back cameras are fogged up now. So fuck everything. Fixes welcome.

Piss phone has largely dried out without TOO many issues so far. However, the main fucking reason I got the phone was because the camera is good, and the inside of the lens on both front and back cameras are fogged up now. So fuck everything. Fixes welcome.
Leave it in rice for a night to see if that will pull out the moisture?

Leave it in rice for a night to see if that will pull out the moisture?
Those little silica gel packets you get with electronics and shoes are great as well. Ziplock bag with a handful of these. That way you can still use the phone through the bag and you’re drying it out. Leave it in for as long as you can.

Trying to get vst and Ir's playing in both Reaper & Cakewallk. Can only get the raw guitar track. I know it's something simple. Some button that needs to be pressed. No idea what it is. So frustrating

Trying to get vst and Ir's playing in both Reaper & Cakewallk. Can only get the raw guitar track. I know it's something simple. Some button that needs to be pressed. No idea what it is. So frustrating
Load the IR into ReaVerb..or Voxengo Boogex is a great little IR loader.
Enable input monitoring on the track control

Users who are viewing this thread

• Kermit McDermott
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back