Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

Those delivery lad could have done it all for you today in five minutes if you had only let them.

I'm only saying!

I had arranged for it to be assembled but when the delivery guys dropped it off, they said another team does the assembly. Rang the shop to ask what time the assembly guys would be here. They rang the assembly team who said it would be Saturday before they could get here. Seeing as the lads had taken our old bed and mattress away I was kinda stuck. Just finished it there anyway. Total build time of 9hrs.

Don't know what it says about my state of mind that if something is handed to me and I don't know what's in it then the bad stuff doesn't exist but when someone came back to the office with a thoughtful gift of a pack of maltesers which proudly displayed there were "only 186" calories per pack on it I decided not to have it.

I find it hilarious,when I was first playing in bands we would look pretty hard to make sure the name wasn't taken(Pre internet of course). And changed band names later when we found a record or whatever of with our band name. Seems people don't really care,doesn't fill me with hope for the music,if there's no effort in the band name. Not that I would like the imposter Devo anyway.

And yes,I know it's very hard to come up with a unique name,but some just don't try.

I find it hilarious,when I was first playing in bands we would look pretty hard to make sure the name wasn't taken(Pre internet of course). And changed band names later when we found a record or whatever of with our band name. Seems people don't really care,doesn't fill me with hope for the music,if there's no effort in the band name. Not that I would like the imposter Devo anyway.

And yes,I know it's very hard to come up with a unique name,but some just don't try.
I agree totally but I kind of understand it when it’s a common word or even something like Nirvana. Look up Faust on Discogs, in addition to the 70s German band taking up 3 or 4 different entries (they split up but agreed that once any of them were in a band it could be Faust so there were at least two versions of Faust active in the 00s), there are loads of bands and DJs who clearly couldn’t have bothered trying harder.

I agree totally but I kind of understand it when it’s a common word or even something like Nirvana. Look up Faust on Discogs, in addition to the 70s German band taking up 3 or 4 different entries (they split up but agreed that once any of them were in a band it could be Faust so there were at least two versions of Faust active in the 00s), there are loads of bands and DJs who clearly couldn’t have bothered trying harder.
And in fairness, I had a band in school called White Noise but we found out after we gave up about the British electronic band. So I’m not blameless!

I see no problem with this review. Service in London pubs/cafes - I'm assuming it's London - is fucking terrible and everyone who works in cool bars/cafes here is a fucking prick. God I'm becoming so middle aged.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wanted to call this new band The Dark Ages but I looked it up and every version of that was already used. So we considered The Middle Ages, surely that was in use. The internet said not, iTunes, Spotify etc all said not. Bingo. However SINCE our stuff has been out there I have spotted another one with one song on a compilation album.
WE DID OUR RESEARCH, NOW YOU DO YOURS.

I see no problem with this review. Service in London pubs/cafes - I'm assuming it's London - is fucking terrible and everyone who works in cool bars/cafes here is a fucking prick. God I'm becoming so middle aged.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Young people having either resentment or amazement for old people being on the internet is a pretty consistent theme.

dropped my new pixel in the toilet :( it seemed fine but now its being wack. i hate my life.

I can't come up with any lyrics

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back