Minor complaints thread (54 Viewers)

British cars. They're not great are they?

for no good reason i've watched a lot of documentaries about the decline of the british motor industry.

Aesthetically speaking they were pretty great for a while, but it was such a clusterfuck of zombie brands and micromanagement by the start of the 70's that there wasn't a hope.

What a day. Woken at 3 am by the braying of the neighbour's donkey. It sounded like he was in the next room, but he was just trying to follow his horse pal who had managed to get into our yard and out on to the main road. Went out and got him back. Up again at 6 to go get my car from the mechanic in Dublin. Got about 20 miles before breaking down. Waited an hour for the recovery truck. Another hour for the train. Then a taxi. Got home to find the dogs had pissed everywhere in the house. Back at work now. And my tea has gone cold. Just want today to be over.

The donkey only made it as far as the hedge, the horse got through it into our garden/yard. I knew when I saw how much of the hedgerow the guys cut over the last few weeks that it was only a matter of time before we'd have a visitor. There are men out in the rain now building a fence. Serves them right.

me in work being stupid:

work: this stuff doesn't get a lot of traction, do you think we could add the word "free" and more people will care?

me, joking:
or I could just add "russia and iran state-sponsored hacking" to these stories and they'll get a billion clicks lol

work: WOW. Good call, ok, we definitely need to add that. Good thinking!

me, to myself: ;_; sorry comrades

@mark did a very nice thing for me and brought my old Les Paul copy to Jimi's for a service.
Jimmy even went as far as removing glue from old stickers and whatnot.

And it sounded glorious in practice last night, after 20 years gathering dust.

And then it stopped working after 3 minutes. And has to go back.

Not *blaming* Mark, but fuckssake @mark

All these entertaining American journalists I follow who inexplicably got baptized into Catholicism over the past few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back