Minor complaints thread (61 Viewers)

I've hung an old nest up. Apparently this puts them off building a new nest . My problem is that they appear to have already nested in the walls. I'm hoping this will deter them from coming in though.

Attachments

• IMG_20190214_134916.jpg
    IMG_20190214_134916.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 22
They've got a new range of vegan sandwiches into the canteens at work which are all £3.20 or more and gotten rid of the perfectly serviceable £1.80 hummus & beetroot sandwich from the old range. Obviously all vegans are well off enough for this not to matter but still. Loads of plain non-vegan sandwiches cost less than £2.

And I'm not even a vegan. I'd be properly raging if I was.

My gf accidentally scratched off the wrong day on a parking voucher, then scratched off the right day and put both that one and the one from the day before on the dashboard so you could see the simple mistake, but still got a parking ticket. It’s just logical that she wouldn’t use two passes for the same car on the same day. Ugh i fucking hate jobsworths.

7AFB2068-1DE0-453E-A5B8-33BF2F29882C.jpeg

My gf accidentally scratched off the wrong day on a parking voucher, then scratched off the right day and put both that one and the one from the day before on the dashboard so you could see the simple mistake, but still got a parking ticket. It’s just logical that she wouldn’t use two passes for the same car on the same day. Ugh i fucking hate jobsworths.

View attachment 12663
EU rules m8, no way around them

They've got a new range of vegan sandwiches into the canteens at work which are all £3.20 or more and gotten rid of the perfectly serviceable £1.80 hummus & beetroot sandwich from the old range. Obviously all vegans are well off enough for this not to matter but still. Loads of plain non-vegan sandwiches cost less than £2.

And I'm not even a vegan. I'd be properly raging if I was.

This very thing, as well as the vibes for vegan sandwich makers for some reason to put vegan mayo on EVERYTHING, is the reason I bring my own lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

• JohnnyRaz
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back