Minor complaints thread (55 Viewers)

One time all my skin got itchy and stayed itchy for three or four years. Then it went away for about eight years and then three or four years ago it came back and it's still itchy (all of it). Antihistamines keep it under control, thankfully.

might be biological powder i used on a stubborn stain last week and some of it stayed in the machine after washing and got on all the clothes in the next wash...

One of the dumb animals has done its business on one of the beds again. The dumb cat gets the blame automatically but one of the dogs is lying beside me being all apologetic.

Nope. Going to have to try to worm my way out of it somehow
yeah, a letter from work might suffice. They call in loads so I don't think they even context anyone trying to get out of it.

Even if you had to do it you can always say you'd prefer not to be on a particular case, if called for it. I did it once and was never called. It was shit though. Mine was in the criminal courts. They lock you in a massive room and leave you sitting there for hours, with security guards blocking all the doors. It's horrible. I'll deffo try and get out of it if/when called again.

Luckily mine was only 3 days. No new cases were due to start on the thursday, and they never start any on the friday.

I came home to find my frozen half loaf of bread unfrozen.

I suppose that means me freezers fucked

One time all my skin got itchy and stayed itchy for three or four years. Then it went away for about eight years and then three or four years ago it came back and it's still itchy (all of it). Antihistamines keep it under control, thankfully.
That happened to me

might be biological powder i used on a stubborn stain last week and some of it stayed in the machine after washing and got on all the clothes in the next wash...
Steer clear of that stuff for the love of sweet suffering jesus on the cross holy mary

yeah, a letter from work might suffice. They call in loads so I don't think they even context anyone trying to get out of it.

I work in a business that effectively has 2 full time staff (we subcontract out a lot of work, and have part timers for bookkeeping etc). We're running training courses that week that my boss will be in attendance at so effectively if I'm absent that week the operation will grind to a halt. It'd be kind of a pain in the hole anyway, but especially that week.

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back