Minor complaints thread (36 Viewers)

I want to get the exact same thing for lunch, from the exact same place, as Ive had every working day since last weds.

I'm not sure if this is a complaint in an absolute sense, or in a psychiatric sense.

In fairness,I don't remember the last time I put on a Specials record.
their best song

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

decent youtube comment:
I hate it when I go out to the black sweater club in my sailor outfit, just looking for a quick drink, and then an alien lands and tries to steal my girlfriend. Still, that's Shoreditch for you.

I drank twice in Jan, so didn't really succeed in my dry jan, but I think cutting down jan was far more successful and I'm gonna keep it up.

You're doing amazingly @jonah! I fell off the wagon... But will get back on! Don't be like me!

@Negative Lili I feel your pain...Its one of my BFFs 30ths this weekend then my brother's 40th the weekend after...help me jesus.

You're doing amazingly @jonah! I fell off the wagon... But will get back on! Don't be like me!

@Negative Lili I feel your pain...Its one of my BFFs 30ths this weekend then my brother's 40th the weekend after...help me jesus.

OH NOOOOO! I should have stayed out to fight ya, you were doing great. The later it gets, the harder it gets! I was so close.

This is happening about 3 feet behind me as I work in my home office at the moment. They're clearing all the scrub and bushes. I feel really exposed now. Might have to buy some Leylandii

Attachments

• hoe.jpg
    hoe.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

• Kermit McDermott
  • JohnnyRaz
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back