Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

I could look at it but I’m not an actual medical doctor. If everything looks symmetrical then there’s nothing hugely out of place, and you can expect to see small little white scars (usually one per decade of your life is normal). Usually they will contact really serious cases quickly so hopefully you can take that as a sign of relative normality.
What about black voids? Asking for a friend.

Wrong Brian Mooney.. It was the Pet Lamb one and I know cos he was in my class.

I can't believe they left Maurice Pratt off that list.
in benildus? i'm fairly sure idiot mooney went there. told me he witnessed that boy to whom there's a plaque outside being knocked down.

I've worked with both brian mooneys in the past, neither in a musical context. both solid gents.

I don't think so ...... but I could be wrong. Idiot is possibly a year or two older than me so I would have thought I would have known him but ... who knows.

I got knocked down outside the school too. But not dead knocked down obviously. Minor complaint so back on topic.

specials.gif
I got the first Specials album a while back and really enjoyed it. I see they're playing gig etc and got all excited.. I bought their second album, deluxe version with 2 CD and everything. I don't like it at all. The only song I like it buried at the end of the extra CD, the b-side to Ghost Town.

Trying to book flights to Lanzarote in June for a wedding when you're on your period and they've gone up 100 per person since you last looked is a cause for ...well, apparently, crying in the loo. I'm not even that sad, I'm just like... over(y) Monday

View attachment 12612
I got the first Specials album a while back and really enjoyed it. I see they're playing gig etc and got all excited.. I bought their second album, deluxe version with 2 CD and everything. I don't like it at all. The only song I like it buried at the end of the extra CD, the b-side to Ghost Town.
I think the first lp and early singles are great,pretty much don't care about anything else.
I'd say I exclusively listen to their second and third these days. First is great and all but I can't be 16 forever.

Trying to book flights to Lanzarote in June for a wedding when you're on your period and they've gone up 100 per person since you last looked is a cause for ...well, apparently, crying in the loo. I'm not even that sad, I'm just like... over(y) Monday

Also complaint is that my (y ) which made over into an overy pun autocorrected into a thumbs up.

Minor complaint: have not been paid

Level of complaint will rise dramatically if I get to the end of the day without being paid.

Clear your cookies, sometimes the prices rise that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back