Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

I agree, its shite. I'm the biggest fan of salt ever, and even for me those chips make my throat close up.

I agree, its shite. I'm the biggest fan of salt ever, and even for me those chips make my throat close up.
I don’t put salt on my food at all (to the point where I have low blood pressure and my consultant has ordered me to salt more of my food) and I have never found them to be that salty.

Eddie Rockets,McDonalds,Burger King I love them all

Most of all Eddie Rockets..I even went there for me birthday

It's to cold for wearing shorts today which I have been also I need a coat for the winter plus I have been cycling in dark without lights again #hydrolife

It's to cold for wearing shorts today which I have been also I need a coat for the winter plus I have been cycling in dark without lights again #hydrolife

I got the lights that are 1.30eu on ebay for my helmet and, well, they work. I havre grown up lights, i just think i need 8 in total. i wear those lightweight outdoors man in 30's trousers for winter commutes.

It was not such a big deal since I took some quieter roads and it wasn't a busy time for traffic but I still have to get some lights even if it so people can't be giving out to me. There is nothing worse than someone in car slowing down and rolling the window to have a word when I am on the bike ! It was definitely cold today !

i've had a couple of close calls with people on bikes with no lights, no reflectors, dark clothes... they're practically invisible on some roads.

yeah i think having headlights kinda compromises how eyes work in the dark so unless things emit light they are just more darkness.
That’s almost precisely what happens. Your eyes adjust to what’s illuminated because if they adjusted to what’s darkest, you’d “over-expose” the bright parts in your visual field. Cycling without lights in the dark is insane, especially on a quiet road with little traffic where a driver might not expect you.

Unilluminated cyclists shneaking up on the inside when you're turning left..nightmarish

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back