Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

How come hospitals don’t offer the majority of services at the weekend but are happy to have appointments at mad hours during the week?

in this particular case i was a private patient and the guy seems to do all his surgery & follow up appointments on thursdays so squeezes them all in?

I feel like someone attacked me with a cheese grater, the lad beside me at work is a racist, and someone yesterday said to me that talking about intersectionalist feminism at work is like sending a HR email around telling everyone they have to be a communist now. I don't know. I just. don't. know.

My lips are really dry, my palms are sweating, I feel like I might puke, the woman who sits beside me is wrapping all her Christmas presents and I am STARVING.

My lips are really dry, my palms are sweating, I feel like I might puke, the woman who sits beside me is wrapping all her Christmas presents and I am STARVING.
maybe one of the presents is a selection box and you can eat all the chocolate from it when she's not looking and repack it and she won't know what's after happening.

though maybe , try not to puke into it before repacking it

maybe one of the presents is a selection box and you can eat all the chocolate from it when she's not looking and repack it and she won't know what's after happening.

though maybe , try not to puke into it before repacking it
I might puke all over her beautifully wrapped gifts as a performance piece.

Guys very important - I want a nice HOT sandwich/burger for lunch. That place on the Pigs Back does lovely burgers but not until 5pm. MUST be near Parnell Street. Help. HELP. :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back