Minor complaints thread (33 Viewers)

2 20 year old salesmen dweebs on the bus.

On the flight home from Birmingham last Wednesday (Halloween) there were 2 young lads dressed in pilot's uniforms in the cabin. I half thought they might be in costume/cosplay but one of my colleagues was in the same row as one of them and got talking to one of them. 21 years years old, just got his licence, flying to Dublin to sign his contract with Ryanair.

I'm not sure I'd trust a 21 year old man to drive me around the place.

On the flight home from Birmingham last Wednesday (Halloween) there were 2 young lads dressed in pilot's uniforms in the cabin. I half thought they might be in costume/cosplay but one of my colleagues was in the same row as one of them and got talking to one of them. 21 years years old, just got his licence, flying to Dublin to sign his contract with Ryanair.

I'm not sure I'd trust a 21 year old man to drive me around the place.
Isn't it a notoriously tough profession to break into? How does a 21 year old even have the requisite air time? Perhaps he agreed to work for leftover horse manure.

Isn't it a notoriously tough profession to break into? How does a 21 year old even have the requisite air time? Perhaps he agreed to work for leftover horse manure.

I got the impression that he did his a-levels and immediately began training. Imagine he'll do a stint as a co-pilot for a while

I got the impression that he did his a-levels and immediately began training. Imagine he'll do a stint as a co-pilot for a while

Seems you can have a licence age 17 in the uk, that might not account for hours spent with daddy in the cessna. I defo had mates driving full size trucks by age 20ish, they would have been driving unofficially since they were about 9. Insurance would be the main barrier. My gf's dad pays over thre grand insurance and he's 20 years or more in the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back