Minor complaints thread (20 Viewers)

Fines for not meeting any targets in even the slighest way start to kick in next year is it? Maybe it'll start to make a change then. I know it's becoming my number 1 issue at the ballot box but most of the country still don't give a fuck.
Probably explains the suspicious 'rainy day fund' in the Budget.

Maybe Javier Bardem's handsomeness will bring some much needed publicity
I’ve seen the Antarctic’s untouched beauty. There's still time to protect it | Javier Bardem

Fines for not meeting any targets in even the slighest way start to kick in next year is it? Maybe it'll start to make a change then. I know it's becoming my number 1 issue at the ballot box but most of the country still don't give a fuck.

I didn't even know there was a march today.

I reckon that a surprising number of people will have forgiven FF by the time the next election comes around, probably next year, the greens probably won't have been.

I reckon that a surprising number of people will have forgiven FF by the time the next election comes around, probably next year, the greens probably won't have been.
I won't be surprised at all. It's what the Irish electorate has always done and will always do.

I know it's becoming my number 1 issue at the ballot box but most of the country still don't give a fuck.

I didn't even know there was a march today.
Same. It's been Mrs. egg_'s number 1 issue for years and years, and she always asks any canvassers that come about it, and they're all like 'wha?'. I don't think we even had a Green candidate here in the last election

I actually went to a Green Party meeting once cos I was thinking of joining, and - y'know - taking some fucking action about it. There a handful of people there, all of whom your average country person would despise - hippy whingers. I never went back. Exercises in futility are for young people

Same. It's been Mrs. egg_'s number 1 issue for years and years, and she always asks any canvassers that come about it, and they're all like 'wha?'. I don't think we even had a Green candidate here in the last election

I actually went to a Green Party meeting once cos I was thinking of joining, and - y'know - taking some fucking action about it. There a handful of people there, all of whom your average country person would despise - hippy whingers. I never went back. Exercises in futility are for young people
Some of those heads would put you off saving the planet tbh. Kinda think the socdems would be a better bet on pragmatism in this case.

Country drivers coming around a corner at night with the full-beams on, giving it a good couple of seconds before dipping them, by which time I'm blinded.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bands all over the place that everyone is talking about that have totally passed me by.

Idles : what?
Jon Hopkins : who?
etc...

I asked my lads if they know anyone who likes Picture This seeing as how they're "ed sheeran" popular. They said they've heard of them and asked what they sound like. We were at the dinner table so I had a knife handy. I could only answer with an action of me cutting my own ears off having heard them.

Bands all over the place that everyone is talking about that have totally passed me by.

etc...

I asked my lads if they know anyone who likes Picture This seeing as how they're "ed sheeran" popular. They said they've heard of them and asked what they sound like. We were at the dinner table so I had a knife handy. I could only answer with an action of me cutting my own ears off having heard them.
264669_54_news_hub_215648_656x500.jpg

etc...

I listened to 2 picture this songs after they announced the 3 run for next year. They're very very bad. Idles are political punk, who are also very very bad.

Jon Hopkins is grand like.

Got a takeaway tonight, for 3 of us. It arrived just as I was getting in the shower, "go ahead and eat" obviously.

2 of the trays get opened.

Person 1: Oh that's my noodle dish, I'll take that.

Person 2: Oh, I've ordered sweet and sour chicken, as I have from this takeaway for many years. This doesn't look anything like the dish I've had dozens of times before. I'll just assume that there's a new chef or they've changed the recipe and not bother looking in the unopened third tray.

Users who are viewing this thread

• rettucs
  • dudley
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back